2 suggests I guess (SUGGESTIONS POST)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2 suggests I guess (SUGGESTIONS POST)

This is a repost btw cause my dumb ass submitted it in the wrong area
      Honestly, Idk my friend told me to suggest this
      So here are my ideas

1.) Veteran Units
      A veteran unit occurs when a normal unit kills 3 units that unit will get small buffs like extra attack and defense
      But if you want to have a more complex system if a unit defeats a certain type of unit that unit will buffs when attacking/defended against the unit

2.) Militia Unit
      A militia unit occurs when you train it or when a city is under attack.
      The militia unit will be fairly weak and its health depends on the morale like Nat Guard
      The militia unit can be trained in 3 hours but the city must have 60 or more morale
      The militia unit comes at a cost the cost is the unit removes 1 population and the morale drops by 5-20 points

Idk if it will get added it's worth a shot if you want more details just ask
      Attempting to gain braincells
    • Jonthan1232 wrote:

This is a repost btw cause my dumb ass submitted it in the wrong area
      Honestly, Idk my friend told me to suggest this
      So here are my ideas

1.) Veteran Units
      A veteran unit occurs when a normal unit kills 3 units that unit will get small buffs like extra attack and defense
      But if you want to have a more complex system if a unit defeats a certain type of unit that unit will buffs when attacking/defended against the unit

2.) Militia Unit
      The militia unit will be fairly weak and its health depends on the morale like Nat Guard
      The militia unit can be trained in 3 hours but the city must have 60 or more morale
      The militia unit comes at a cost the cost is the unit removes 1 population and the morale drops by 5-20 points

Idk if it will get added it's worth a shot if you want more details just ask
      1.) A veteran is an officer.
      2.) For balancing reasons, I think they won't have any unit faster to produce than the Nat Guard. It's not worth the programming. And after this recent update blew up, I don't think they will do any update that isn't "essential" to the game. FYI this recent update was about harbors onto islands.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

1.) A veteran is an officer.
      you know that thats not what he means

Jonthan1232 wrote:

1.) Veteran Units
      we really dont need more snowballing tho

Jonthan1232 wrote:

2.) Militia Unit
      that seems to me fairly useless cuz
      - most fighting happens outside of cities
      - would really only applicable to homeland if you want it to make sense
      - National guard is a thing
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • The eastern national guard could be named Militia and the European national guard it better called home guard or in German Territorial Heer.

Eastern doctrine national guard = militia
      European doctrine national guard = Territorial Army or home guard
      Western doctrine national guard is usual in USA
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)