Thanks,....

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks,....

He did not find the solution; as I said when I put the unit, they are a pile made up of heavy tanks lvl 5-6, anti-aircraft (3), missile launchers (3), light armored (5-6) and infantry (5-6); ... again I say 4 stacks defeated at the time by 1 unit of adversary infantry; ....==========================As for being a rookie, I'm ranked in position 190 last season (ranking 91 - Official class), ... so I know what I wrote, ...==========================when I apologize to the names, but there is no topic or warning that I have read so as not to use them (sorry anyway)==========================As for the shame, I didn't understand your comment
    • Hi, I am not sure I can follow. It seems there was some sort of issue you reported and this is an answer to an ongoing discussion.
      Please note that we have lots of people working for the community and we don't follow each and everyone's responses.
      Kindly describe what happened, where and when - detailing the circumstances.
      We don't have a magical "turn back time" wand: so the clearer we understand the situation the better.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • MTKSeros wrote:

He did not find the solution; as I said when I put the unit, they are a pile made up of heavy tanks lvl 5-6, anti-aircraft (3), missile launchers (3), light armored (5-6) and infantry (5-6); ... again I say 4 stacks defeated at the time by 1 unit of adversary infantry; ....==========================As for being a rookie, I'm ranked in position 190 last season (ranking 91 - Official class), ... so I know what I wrote, ...==========================when I apologize to the names, but there is no topic or warning that I have read so as not to use them (sorry anyway)==========================As for the shame, I didn't understand your comment

Germanico wrote:

Hi, I am not sure I can follow. It seems there was some sort of issue you reported and this is an answer to an ongoing discussion.
      Please note that we have lots of people working for the community and we don't follow each and everyone's responses.
      We don't have a magical "turn back time" wand: so the clearer we understand the situation the better.

//G
      Sorry guys about my part in it.
      I had found a "solution" to his "bug" that Fereyd agreed with.
      BUG? ... peace status does not return to war and allows for approximation and seizure of territories without resistance
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

MTKSeros wrote:

Germanico wrote:

Hi, I am not sure I can follow. It seems there was some sort of issue you reported and this is an answer to an ongoing discussion.

//G
      Sorry guys about my part in it.I had found a "solution" to his "bug" that Fereyd agreed with.
      BUG? ... peace status does not return to war and allows for approximation and seizure of territories without resistance
      how is this even related to the thread
      I am The Baseline for opinions