The Almighty YouTube rank!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Almighty YouTube rank!

Hello fellow CoN Members! (Sorry for making you read this much)

In the CoN Reddit, I have made a few suggestions for CoN. But no one seems to take notice, so here I am.

Lets go!

Why YouTube rank in the first place?
      Well, I think YouTube rank will be stonks for CoN. Why? Well, this is my hypothesis.
      When YouTube rank with cool benefits will be released,

People will go crazy for that YouTube rank.

And when they start making the YouTube channels and videos on CoN, just to meet the requirements. This way, we we are giving more exposure on CoN, therefore, more players on the platform.

Its dependant on the developers on the requirements and cool benefits, but here are some suggested ones:

Requirements:
      - At least 1K / 500+ subscribers
      - At least 30 videos on CoN
      - At least 100
      - 200 views on each video

All of these can be changed later by devs when this platform grows.

Applications:
      Applications for YouTube rank can be in the form of Google Forms or any other, but Google Forms suggested. They can be given out in the CoN discord / in the game itself.
      Here are some recommended questions:
      - Link to YouTube channel
      - Their Username in game
      - Do they have any previous bans?
      - The user agreement with devs on rules.

Now, the verification process:
      The CoN Staff will check applications. They will do the following:
      - Check if they are legit
      - Check their subscriber count
      - Check their video count

After that, they are given the YouTube rank.

Now for the fun bit, the epic benefits:
      The suggested benefits:
      - Make private games (optional)
      - Add Nickname (don't know what it is? Click here!)
      - Possible discount on security council and gold? (optional) (and as a thank you)
      - Ability to make Alliance- Epic White and Red tag [YouTube] next to their name
      - Special rank in discord :)
      Now its up to you! You can add more blocks on top of this base!

Should I also add a twitch rank (thinking of suggesting 'Streamer Mode') Let me know in the replies!

Thanks!

- Darklives (draklives ign)
      [b]"Just wanna make the CoN community and the game itself a better place for everyone to enjoy."
      [/b]
    • making youtube on this game (or similar ex.cow) is a extremely high bar to make it really ’fun’.
      through all video and creator i see, one with weekly upload or even a ten thousand view. non yet to make me entertained.

I will not against this idea but i will argue that your proposed requirements is extremely low.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • Requirements are pretty low, I agree. But there are CoN youtubers with an avg. of 100 subscribers.
      Keep in mind, this is just a suggestion, the devs can fiddle with the requirements and all. But if the community feels that this shouldnt be in the game, I am all good with it.
      [b]"Just wanna make the CoN community and the game itself a better place for everyone to enjoy."
      [/b]
    • I'm thinking the crowd that really plays this game doesn't watch DanTDM playing CoN, and even at 4x speed it doesn't compare to a FPS videos like Fortnite. I have seen your comments on Reddit and I only speak for myself as a CoN player, it's not that I haven't noticed, it's that I don't care.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • Iron Rooster wrote:

MallahanJr wrote:

I'm thinking the crowd that really plays this game doesn't watch DanTDM playing CoN, and even at 4x speed it doesn't compare to a FPS videos like Fortnite. I have seen your comments on Reddit and I only speak for myself as a CoN player, it's not that I haven't noticed, it's that I don't care.
      Wait DanTDM played this game?
      doubt it. He's just generalizing. If dan tdm played con for his youtube, we'd see the player base jump like never before. We can only hope X/
    • MallahanJr wrote:

Sure, it would be fun to see what kind of reckless strategy more Twelvies would come up with. Is it Season 6 yet?
      "Twelvies"????
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD