Black map HELPPPPP!!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi - we are super sorry you are suffering from this issue. Please tell us exactly what phone you are using, your player name and the map ID's please.
      I presume you can still see the UI - but not the map itself? We're hunting the cause for this bug and your info is really valuable.
      Any info on how it started happening, your wifi connection or roaming strength - any info is gladly welcome.

Again - apologies from the team for this super annoying issue.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • iPhone se 3835696 and 3829092 and I don’t know what game it was in awhile ago my name is mrworldwide69 it will be fine log back in and it’s black no matter if I’m on wifi or 3G I’ve redownloaded the game multiple times yea I can use everything except the map which means I can build troops but can’t fight back since I’m at work during the day and can’t have a computer. The first time it happened a long time ago it lasted 2 days but luckily no one attacked me then weeks go by and in game 92 it happend 3 times once for two times for 1 day and once for 2 days I lost my capital and got set back but had a good alliance who carried my dead weight not this game went black when I posted this and is still black I always run 3 games and it’s only ever affected one game at a time and it’s always been a rising tide all 3 games. I got kinda destroyed in this one not being able to fight back thank you for your quick response it’s great to see that you guys really care. Please let me know if there is anything else I can tell you and please let me know anything you find out thanks
    • Germanico wrote:

Hi - we are super sorry you are suffering from this issue. Please tell us exactly what phone you are using, your player name and the map ID's please.
      I presume you can still see the UI - but not the map itself? We're hunting the cause for this bug and your info is really valuable.
      Any info on how it started happening, your wifi connection or roaming strength - any info is gladly welcome.

Again - apologies from the team for this super annoying issue.

//G
      SUPER SORRY.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • I had that happen on a rising tides map, I just powered off my phone and powered it back on and I was able to see the map. There are situations on PC and mobile that I have to either clear the cache or power reset my phone to clear an issue. It happens after the purchase of Gold all the time. There is usually 160mb of cached files on PC if I am playing on 1 map, after purchasing gold it will double to 320mb and I get out of memory error (8GB on this machine.) It's been happening for about a year.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • @Dealer of Death : where did you find that photo of me? Darn this internet ;)

@MallahanJr I believe to remember you informed us about it a while back - let me take this info to our devs again - more helps more.

@ BSOD on Mobile: among other things we're following one hot lead pointing at disconnects. Normally the map/game should either buffer till reconnect or gracefully disconnect, but right now it seems to get stuck it in some cases.
      Please check the connection (was it on roaming or wifi? was it shared? could the phone have switched and disconnected (eg moving in/out of the house/office etc) all this is valuable info for us.

To all of you supporting us and showing tremendous amounts of patience, the team is much obliged and really sorry for any interruption caused. We assure you we are prioritizing it to the max - even delaying Seasons for it, as we believe stability should come before all else.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

@Dealer of Death : where did you find that photo of me? Darn this internet ;)

//G
      If you liked the one above, you're gonna love this one. (although the quality is poor I rushed it)

cheater report
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD