Question about Economy increase

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question about Economy increase

I have been a pretty active player for months now, and am still confused on how the increase of arms industries is measured.
      When you go to upgrade a recruiting office or arms industry, you'll see "Level 1- 10% boost to recourse production" and "level 2 - 20% boost to recourse production."
      Same thing with recruiting offices, where the speed at which mobilization occurs is increased by 10%, 45%, and so on. Are these values measured as, for example, +20% of the current recourse production? Or that the arms industry is producing 20% more resources compared to its starting recourse production?
      So if you increase your recourse production from 2000 to 2200 (10%), and you increase the arms industry level to 2, do you add 20% to 2000? Or add 20% to 2200?
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Hmmm, I wonder which one it could be in a game where they want you to buy gold to get resources. Hmmm.
      The point of the sarcasm missed completely, especially when
      1. this is an actual question
      2. this ain't related to gold. It's related to math and recourse increase.
      I get that your point is no, the recourses are not 20% added to the new recourse pool. But can anyone back that up??
      I will probably just record it on my own time, seeing as I am not getting a definitive response.
    • StopThereCowboy wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Hmmm, I wonder which one it could be in a game where they want you to buy gold to get resources. Hmmm.
      The point of the sarcasm missed completely, especially when1. this is an actual question
      2. this ain't related to gold. It's related to math and recourse increase.
      I get that your point is no, the recourses are not 20% added to the new recourse pool. But can anyone back that up??
      I will probably just record it on my own time, seeing as I am not getting a definitive response.
      Did you have a cup of cranky before that reply, because my sarcasm actually answered your question, and it was treated as an actual question. I threw in the snark for free.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • The way I have figured it or dealt with resource production is that at the start your morale is at 70%, and that is the base. All your provinces are at 70% also. My goal in the first 15 days is to get arms industries up to level 5, and then work on Naval and Air Bases to Level 3 since they also add to resource production. Staying out of wars and letting your morale climb increases your production (it also lets the less patient kill themselves off). Hospitals increase you population, and I try to get those to level 2 within 20 days. My point is I don't sweat the actual numbers, I just make it a priority to boost at the beginning of the game everything that effects resource production, which is arms industres, air and naval bases, morale and population level.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -