Complaining About Other People

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Complaining About Other People

I guess I shouldn't be surprised in this SJW/snowflake era in which so many people are so self absorbed that they think that they are the center of the Universe, but it truly amazes me the number of people whose sole appearance on this forum is to complain about someone else/accuse them of cheating. It seems a subset of them hold themselves in such high regard, that they can't countenance getting their asses whooped by any other means than foul play. Maybe it's just me, but I think that outright hacking attempts would be more bother than it is worth, and the only minorly valid concerns might be wolf-packing or multi accounts. To be honest, I don't think I ever encountered either, and if I was in a game where this was going on, they must have been so inept it wasn't noticeable.

What do you think?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Maybe a special unique special snowflake map that is at 8x speed would be appropriate? Where most of the territory is cold, tundra, artic, or whatever it is, so the snowflakes can thrive and be happy? Ooo maybe a special resource spot Santa's Village that players can battle over?! I would say though the resource only be money as opposed to components, supplies, etc. Because lets face it, toys = money.

Kinda like at a public pool, where there is a baby pool for the youngins'. Just don't take a dip if the water is a shade of green or yellow.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Im On Smoko ().