Victory Points

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bilder239 wrote:

How is it possible some people have so many VPs in a game?? The math just doesn't add up.....for example, in a game I'm currently playing, a player has 658 VPs with only 12 cities....and not a lot of providences....he's only conquered a couple of nations....

I have 10 cities and 108 VPs....

what am I missing???
      As said above, this could be for a multitude of reasons. Points take time to update in-game. It's possible that he lost many cities overnight, and now it looks like he has more points than he actually has. But I am sure if this was the case, you'd know.

It was also said that his cities may have higher population counts. Check to see if he has any hospitals in his cities. Population grows, and VPs shift depending on its growth. In the late game, I like to do this exact thing, where if I can not see myself engaging in any wars for some time, I prepare for them by setting up hospitals in strategic spots I see as useful in the long run. It boosts my VP points and heals troops, both huge wins depending on how the game is going.