NEW MAP: WESTERN THEATER

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NEW MAP: WESTERN THEATER

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +
      Commanders - we’re happy to announce a brand new map ready for strategic conquest starting NOW.
      NEW Map: Western Theater

In the aftermath of Battlegrounds USA - the once United States of America are now fractured, and turmoil envelops the continent in civil war. As for the Eastern front, a new revolution is threatening the powers that be. Europe takes center stage in all this, as nations scramble to fill the lingering power vacuum.

Deriving many of the good qualities from Battleground USA and Flashpoint maps - the team is delighted to give players a new map, bringing back the compact setting of Flashpoint infused with the nation variety available on Battlegrounds USA. In total, the map offers 40 playable nations - a marked increase from Flashpoint’s 30.

In both our internal and community feedback it was clear that America and Eastern nations did not have the dynamics that we’ve come to expect in high intensity compact maps - and with the great results of Battleground USA we were able to put said results into refreshing Flashpoint, including a new name: Western Theater.

For the time-being you will find Flashpoint in the map rotation still, but we will be adding Western Theater into the mix. As always, we welcome player feedback which can be shared on our discord.gg/con or forum.conflictnations.com
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• i don't really care about the map. What I do care is that opulon liked the post, so Opulon is still there! He went off on discord for a while and...
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • I liked that map.
      But not Eastern sector (Russia) number of cities, European contiment nations has some 7x cities, examples Poland, Italy, etc. but no Eastern sector nations, there has no even 6x cities, there only just 5x cities, it's unfair. I suggest added 5x city to 6x city per russia nations, it's sound fair solutions.

List of City:

SZFO: Arkhangelsk City.

Russia: Tula City (NEW). (there has Military Industry: T-15 > IFV, BM-30 > MRL, Arms Plant, etc. and also Economy Side: Metallurgy, machinery and metal with a high share of the military-industrial complex and food manufacturing).

Yug Russii: Astrahan City.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Kranzegrad wrote:

I liked that map.
      But not Eastern sector (Russia) number of cities, European contiment nations has some 7x cities, examples Poland, Italy, etc. but no Eastern sector nations, there has no even 6x cities, there only just 5x cities, it's unfair. I suggest added 5x city to 6x city per russia nations, it's sound fair solutions.

List of City:

Russia: Tula City (NEW). (there has Military Industry: T-15 > IFV, BM-30 > MRL, Arms Plant, etc. and also Economy Side: Metallurgy, machinery and metal with a high share of the military-industrial complex and food manufacturing).

Being a new map, changes are likely to happen to balance things out a little more. But at the same time, it is most likely that they intend all the parts of Russia to fight in order to reunite it under one country. I am a bit late to the party here so I haven't joined one yet but I will see for myself.

Edit: You do have to note that they are also at a significant advantage being against the play area border, so they have fewer people to worry about meaning they can get away with being weaker. On the personal side of things, I like the compact and hectic design of the map, it will make the FP style, small maps a lot more enjoyable!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evidencelies ().

• Evidencelies wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

I liked that map.

List of City:

Being a new map, changes are likely to happen to balance things out a little more. But at the same time, it is most likely that they intend all the parts of Russia to fight in order to reunite it under one country. I am a bit late to the party here so I haven't joined one yet but I will see for myself.
      Or make Coalition with these 3x Russian nations.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • WHERE IT IS FLASHPOINT MAP?

I am very worried, about Classic Flashpoint (7x US Cities VS 7x Russia Cities) map existence. Some players are also worried too.

I couldn't find any Flashpoint map today ??!

Don't tell me... Flashpoint... has is TERMINATED. Bec it's replaced by WESTERN THEATER as TUTORIAN MAP.
      Guns are always loaded.

The post was edited 1 time, last by GunlessLands ().

• Kranzegrad wrote:

WHERE IT IS FLASHPOINT MAP?

I am very worried, about Classic Flashpoint (7x US Cities VS 7x Russia Cities) map existence. Some players are also worried too.

Don't tell me... Flashpoint... has is TERMINATED. Bec it's replaced by WESTERN THEATER as TUTORIAN MAP.

Yak wrote:

For the time-being you will find Flashpoint in the map rotation still, but we will be adding Western Theater into the mix.
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

WHERE IT IS FLASHPOINT MAP?

Yak wrote:

For the time-being you will find Flashpoint in the map rotation still, but we will be adding Western Theater into the mix.

Huh... it was close.

Thanks Kalrakh
      Guns are always loaded.
    • KFGauss wrote:

OBTW - What's the secret handshake that let's you join a game on Day 1 instead of Day 3 or 4?.

When I looked last night, and earlier this afternoon, and just now, The only Western Theater games I found were Day 3 or older.
      Umm... Don't join so many at once?
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

OBTW - What's the secret handshake that let's you join a game on Day 1 instead of Day 3 or 4?.

When I looked last night, and earlier this afternoon, and just now, The only Western Theater games I found were Day 3 or older.
      Umm... Don't join so many at once?
      Umm.... Don't assume that I joined any.

I didn't join any, because for once, I wanted to join a game that was beginning, instead of picking up the debris from someone else's abandoned failure. I'm getting tired of doing that.