Teleportation (from Tripoli to Rabat )

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teleportation (from Tripoli to Rabat )

I joined one of the new western theater maps as Libya Dawn and I opened another CoNgame . I didn't build anything before and didn't move any unit . Then I check my active game list and that game wasn't there anymore . I searched for it by putting its ID (I had it as someone else invited me to the game ) . Now , that game showed up and when I clicked on 'join' , Libya Dawn was taken by someone else and I took Morocco.

So does the game show the nations as "Abandoned" if player doesn't do anything and exits the game? This hasn't happened in other maps but in this one .
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

I think that is always how it has been.
      j don't think so . I have done such many times (joining a game and leaving without building anything. Then coming back after like half an hour and then starting building.) But I don't get out of that game.
      "building" may not be the trigger, maybe it is interacting with the map in some other way (opening a city, clicking on a unit, etc.)
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD