Special notification for coalition application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Special notification for coalition application

There should be a special notification for every coalition application which should remain on screen of leader unless he accept,reject or close that notification message.It will make sure that the leader is aware of every application in realtime and the members don't have to send him message after joining
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • Dracula wrote:

There should be a special notification for every coalition application which should remain on screen of leader unless he accept,reject or close that notification message.It will make sure that the leader is aware of every application in realtime and the members don't have to send him message after joining
      So, you are saying it is too difficult for a coalition leader to remember to check his coalition for applications??? I too become exhausted after one mouse click.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Dracula wrote:

So, you are saying it is too difficult for a coalition leader to remember to check his coalition for applications??? I too become exhausted after one mouse click.
      It is not difficult but in the start of game people apply for different coalitions so the leader who checks more often gets the best player.I usually have to send message to a leader when I apply for his coalition.This problem can be sovled by a simple notification.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • The process of sending message takes TWO mouse clicks, DoD.
      Lol, seriously, though, not worth the time to program.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

The process of sending message takes TWO mouse clicks, DoD.
      Lol, seriously, though, not worth the time to program.
      So?
      We weren't talking about that.
      Did you miss a dose of Ritalin? 'Cause we were talking about checking for applications.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD