Updating New Game Spawning

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Updating New Game Spawning

Can we please figure out how to make new games spawn better and faster? Sometimes, we wait for hours - no kidding, hours!!! - for a new WW3 1x map to appear.

As things stand, we have to wait until all the currently open ones are filled up, plus wait a little bit on top of that for the checks and balances in place to ensure that those games won't lose any of those players. This leads to wait times of 2+ hours to start a new game. Is that ridiculous or is that ridonculous!?
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • Sima wrote:

Can we please figure out how to make new games spawn better and faster? Sometimes, we wait for hours - no kidding, hours!!! - for a new WW3 1x map to appear.

As things stand, we have to wait until all the currently open ones are filled up, plus wait a little bit on top of that for the checks and balances in place to ensure that those games won't lose any of those players. This leads to wait times of 2+ hours to start a new game. Is that ridiculous or is that ridonculous!?
      LOL, once a group of us waited 4 hours for a 1x ww3, to no avail. Just stupid assed 4x maps
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD