Accidental wolfpack

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Accidental wolfpack

Greetings,

I would like to apologize on behalf of MED alliance for the accidental wolfpack in game 3882858, a 100 player rising tides round.
      3 of our members were in eastern Europe, 3 more in SE asia. As we had no intention of cooperating, we thought it was okay, but... Rules are rules and a representative from an... unnamed alliance told us, so our SE Asia playing members archived. Sorry everyone! If a support staff could clarify , please do. In the meantime, we would like to clarify this was purely unintended and no damage was done, it is only day 2 rn.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

Greetings,

I would like to apologize on behalf of MED alliance for the accidental wolfpack in game 3882858, a 100 player rising tides round.
      3 of our members were in eastern Europe, 3 more in SE asia. As we had no intention of cooperating, we thought it was okay, but... Rules are rules and a representative from an... unnamed alliance told us, so our SE Asia playing members archived. Sorry everyone! If a support staff could clarify , please do. In the meantime, we would like to clarify this was purely unintended and no damage was done, it is only day 2 rn.
      I blame ewac
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • HEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Stop, it was an accident...
      I was one of first members that joined the round.
      Though thanks for using my forum nickname, appreciate it:)
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

HEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Stop, it was an accident...
      I was one of first members that joined the round.
      Though thanks for using my forum nickname, appreciate it:)
      I did the math, it was all your fault. That and the Spanish American war.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • ewac123 wrote:

Greetings,

Hi ewac123, contacted you about this :)
    • Absolutely. Seems that would cut down on “investigations” though I am convinced there are some who enjoy threatening with blah blah blah after “sleuthing” (a player running to them saying it happening). “Let’s be extremely punitive because you did not read the mountain of rules and figured if it was not allowed you would have programmed it away like everything else that isn’t allowed.
      "Knowledge comes from experience. Wisdom comes from accepting the knowledge of another."-- WKW