Playing as USA in flashpoint- In my current game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Playing as USA in flashpoint- In my current game

Hello:)
      In my current round, I'm playing as USA Flashpoint.
      Only 3 players left, me, Turkey, russia.
      I started this game 73 days ago, please don't judge :)
      I am basically rping as the US irl. Massive investments into arms industries, hospitals, and a few bunkers.
      For army, level 4 TD, Maxed out MRL, Maxed Infantry, and national guard(rp purpose only).
      For air, Tier 2 attack chopper, Tier 3 ASF, and Tier 3 naval ASF.
      For navy, Maxed destroyers, max attack sub, max cruiser, tier 2 aircraft carrier, plus 5 littoral defense crafts.
      I have 3 supercarriers, air officer, naval officer, and sub officer(all level 4).
      I have currently taken Canada, Cuba, and a bunch of random places in europe.
      I made a coalition called NATO but I was overpowered when Turkey defected to Russia's side.
      Rn, it's a 2v1 with Turkey and Russia advancing on my european colonies.
      Russia simply maxed out tanks, infantry, CRVs, and AFVs. They've got only lvl 1 destroyers.
      Turkey... has pretty much nothing good. Maxed infantry, a few weird AFVs, a few random ASF, and a bunch of level 5 destroyers, and level 1 subs.
      Why I attacked Turkey? They were harassing my Supercarriers in the strait of gibraltar. AND the CIA reported they were getting weapons of mass destruction... Seriously.
      IF anyone doesn't trust me, visit game ID 3714459. Or tell staff to do it...
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Teburu wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

I started this game 73 days ago, please don't judge
      73 days ago? feel judged
      Haha, went afk for 45 days during that time.
      Have a nice day.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Teburu wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

73 days ago? feel judged
      Haha, went afk for 45 days during that time.Have a nice day.
      FORTY FIVE DAYS ! and then you opened it up randomly and saw no one has attacked and you started RPing ? This is pretty interesting and is not very easy to do (The AI in the Flashpoints..)
      WI started this game 73 days ago, please don't judge

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Teburu wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

73 days ago? feel judged
      FORTY FIVE DAYS ! and then you opened it up randomly and saw no one has attacked and you started RPing ? This is pretty interesting and is not very easy to do (The AI in the Flashpoints..)
      Well, if he was USA, and had taken Canada and Cuba, it's not like the AI would be sending stuff across the ocean
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Teburu wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

73 days ago? feel judged
      Yeah, I took canada and cuba.
    • ewac123 wrote:

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Teburu wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

73 days ago? feel judged
      Yeah, I took canada and cuba.
      Yeah, that's what I was trying to tell him with "Well, if he was USA, and had taken Canada and Cuba, it's not like the AI would be sending stuff across the ocean" but I phrased it as a hypothetical because I was trying to convey an "If Then" statement as in [if he was USA and took cuba and canada, then ... <obviously taking a 45 day break wouldn't be that hard, especially if no one was active or remaining active were stupid>] but I should have just phrased it: Since he was the usa and had taken cuba and canada, being able to take a 45 day break isn't that surprising.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• corax wrote:

I cannot believe that after what should be now 135 days Russia could not muster the required VPs to end this... Must be a total noob or lost interest went inactive several times, or both.
      Yeah he simply made everything go rogue. I eliminated the golder turkey by using anti ship ballistic missiles that have 17 HP.
    • Day 153, back to war with a Russia that's 3x bigger than me after a short truce.
      I made this funny newspaper and uploaded it to the CoN news.
      Files
      • newspaper.jpg

(36.91 kB, downloaded 13 times, last: )
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Teburu wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

73 days ago? feel judged
      WI started this game 73 days ago, please don't judge

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Teburu wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

73 days ago? feel judged
      Well, if he was USA, and had taken Canada and Cuba, it's not like the AI would be sending stuff across the ocean
      The AI in flashpoint sent units via transport to attack me & an ally. Freakin French AI.
    • To those strategists like @Dealer of Death
      Day 181, my attack helicopter strategy finally making a breakthrough in the "Russia situation".
      Russia spammed tanks, Sams, missile defense, and MRL
      So I kinda had to invest in aircraft carriers and attack helis(I had naval superiority since day 17)
      Anyhow, Turkey has been placed into my "protective puppet nations" while being part of russia's coalition.
      He's giving me info on the russian forces.
      All of Russian homeland taken, also my insurgent spawning plan worked too well
      I intentionally spawned insurgents like zombies, but my insurgent farm's security guards got overpowered and then disaster struck.
      Read the screenshot provided to see.
      On the map:
      Black= Insurgent
      Blue= American Coalition Forces(me, plus some puppets I invaded, but for the sake of RP, it's american, Canadian, and pro democratic Cubans)
      Red: Russian and Russian Occupied Turkish forces
      Files

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Ewac ().

• Looks more like a kurtvonstein free range zombie pasture than a DoD zombie farm. (DoD zombie farms are controlled and don't get out of hand.) In fact, it looks like something is going to happen in this game, that I've never seen before:Non zombie insurgents Winning the game.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Looks more like a kurtvonstein free range zombie pasture than a DoD zombie farm. (DoD zombie farms are controlled and don't get out of hand.) In fact, it looks like something is going to happen in this game, that I've never seen before:Non zombie insurgents Winning the game.
      Yeah, there was a time when rogues had 10 pts from victory, and I had to fire some nuclear CMs to get it under control