buildings gone for no reason

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• buildings gone for no reason

In one of my actual games, i was attacked by a bunch of cruise missiles around half an hour ago. my AA intercepted all except 2, it is documented in the news that only 2 hit the target (conventional ones), but all buildings (factory 5, port 5, airport 4, barracks) are completely gone. this is far beyond the destructive power of the cruise missiles. besides this, nothing hit the city of tokyo.

Game: 3850696
      ingame time: day 70, 19:10
    • Ha-ha! it was my space based laser satellites!
      -
      Space Weapon.jpg

Just kidding, maybe it was someone using "special" spy actions on you.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • rognir wrote:

In one of my actual games, i was attacked by a bunch of cruise missiles around half an hour ago. my AA intercepted all except 2, it is documented in the news that only 2 hit the target (conventional ones), but all buildings (factory 5, port 5, airport 4, barracks) are completely gone. this is far beyond the destructive power of the cruise missiles. besides this, nothing hit the city of tokyo.

Game: 3850696
      ingame time: day 70, 19:10
      There is a large problem in the game systems.
      After the first few hit the city, it's likely the city has no more units. An empty city often does not report missiles hit. I would normally think it would not be that, but, day 70? That means the enemy has enough time to build a lot of warheads to put into stockpile. Or, someone used spies... Check morale and population for an estimate on number of missiles hit. Day 70, capital city, should have population of 8-11(10-13 victory points).
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."