What happens to resources in a nation that has been taken over?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What happens to resources in a nation that has been taken over?

Hey!
      A quick question here-what does happen to resources and manpower in a nation that has been completely conquered? I know that the military units still remain loyal to their original host nation, but who receives all the surplus resources that wasn't used? Does the conquerors get the resources?
    • 12072281 wrote:

Hey!
      A quick question here-what does happen to resources and manpower in a nation that has been completely conquered? I know that the military units still remain loyal to their original host nation, but who receives all the surplus resources that wasn't used? Does the conquerors get the resources?
      They are all sent to Dorado headquarters in Malta.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • 12072281 wrote:

Hey!
      When conquering a nation, you will recover small amounts of what they had in resources.
      As for the vast majority of their resources they appear to simply dissipate when the country is conquered
      Yee Haw