Usename

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,
      I was not given an option to create or change username when I started playing this game. Ho do you change your bloody name here? I am tired of being known as Userxxxxxxx.
      I have 4/5 of an enemy coalition attacking me. At least they can call out my name when I take their territories.

Please tell me howbto change it. The 'report a bug option is not active. And I can't find a way to contact the company directly. Bad formnin my opinion. I have paid money in this game and cannot co tact anyone to resolve an issue...
    • Gryph68 wrote:

Hello,
      I was not given an option to create or change username when I started playing this game. Ho do you change your bloody name here? I am tired of being known as Userxxxxxxx.
      I have 4/5 of an enemy coalition attacking me. At least they can call out my name when I take their territories.

Please tell me howbto change it. The 'report a bug option is not active. And I can't find a way to contact the company directly. Bad formnin my opinion. I have paid money in this game and cannot co tact anyone to resolve an issue...
      Hey there,

Feel free to message me directly and I will change it for you.

Regards,