Nazi symbols and multi accounter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, can you do a report ?

By the way, even if it doesn't make their use of symbols "allowed", you can mute them : now it works both for messages and on the newspaper
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Darth vader 1 wrote:

There should be a better way of combating multi accounters and Nazi symbols , in one of my games I just joined now a coalition of multi accounters are acting like Nazis swearing
      Unfortunately I cannot show the pics
      It still takes me by surprise about the European attitude over these Nazi symbols when I see it. Not because I don't understand it, but rather because it's not anywhere as big a deal in the states, and most people don't pay it any mind unless it's painted on their house. While I oppose censorship in almost any form, I understand it may still be "too soon" in Europe, but wonder if it will always be that way. It's really a shame because even tho the Nazis were vile, evil monsters, they had some of the coolest looking symbols, medals, and uniforms in the history of modern warfare. Well dressed monsters.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Darth vader 1 wrote:

There should be a better way of combating multi accounters and Nazi symbols , in one of my games I just joined now a coalition of multi accounters are acting like Nazis swearing
      Hey there!
      We do have a Multi-Account Detection Tool as well as trained staff that continuously work on these cases.
      As for the Nazi content you came across, please Submit a Bug report - we immediately act on this :)
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Darth vader 1 wrote:

It still takes me by surprise about the European attitude over these Nazi symbols when I see it. Not because I don't understand it, but rather because it's not anywhere as big a deal in the states, and most people don't pay it any mind unless it's painted on their house. While I oppose censorship in almost any form, I understand it may still be "too soon" in Europe, but wonder if it will always be that way. It's really a shame because even tho the Nazis were vile, evil monsters, they had some of the coolest looking symbols, medals, and uniforms in the history of modern warfare. Well dressed monsters.
      i mean its kinda a lot more personal in europe? and america had to deal with nazi germany only as an opposing fighting force; not getting occupied and put into camps by them
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • It's about how much we took part, and denazification.

A lot of german friends of mine are genuinely feeling responsible ( i insist on the word "responsible" by opposition to "guilt") as germans for the crimes of the Nazi administration.

In France, it took us 50 years to acknowledge that the Vichy administration wasn't a "occupied state that reluctantely helped the nazis", but a criminal administration that WILLINGFULLY helped the nazis, because it fitted their rotten ideology.

The fact that it took us 50 years to basically ask forgiveness for our horrible national deeds tells a lot about how severe it was : it's not only about the well dress monsters and the appartus, it's pretty much about how a mother would keep mental sanity to the thought the flesh of her flesh is a serial killer psychopat that eats alive babies.

In France, we took Petain as a scapegoat for a lot of equally bad people, but i think the example is decisive :

Petain was "Marshall" of France, the highest military distinction we can bestow, and in terms of political opinion and influence, he can be roughly compared to your Mac Arthur.

We condamned him to the metaphorical equivalent of "Damnatio Memoriae" ( Indignité Nationale ), in the meaning that legally, i put the title of Marshall between "", because his punishment for his deeds as the head of Vichy administration imply we deny him he ever was a Hero, or a Marshall. We also denied him the right to bring any decorations to the Tomb. As he died, he wasn't considered a human being worthy of the title of "citizen".

Back in the day, his tomb was first desecrated because it had "Marshall of France" marked on it. It's how much people were crazy and deeply wounded about our collective responsibility.

Now, of course, time has passed, but i would say it's "only" 80 years. More time will be needed to heal this collective wound, and to reach a point where we will collectively consider that the laws established in the 1950's to punish harshly any madman that would show his political belonging to such a ideology, to be reduced, forgotten, and for our society to "carry on".

In Asia, or in America, the feeling toward the Third Reich is of course not the same and it's perfectly normal. In the same way, i understand perfectly why outside europe it's allowed, for freedom of speech and such. I wouldn't parade in Nankin with a Japanese Imperial War Flag.

But yeah, if in 1949, some guy tried to do

In Western Europe, the police would have needed to intervene, more to protect his dear life, than to stop him.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.