Who exactly is Germanico?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Who exactly is Germanico?

Hey!
    I recently read a thread about a player whose account has been banned and a suggestion for the reason why he was banned was that he was trying to get Germanico to say yes or he was vocal about nerfing MLRS. Also, there was this pic of Germanico NO bot. So who is Germanico and is he better than Dealer of Death?
  • 12072281 wrote:

Hey!
    I recently read a thread about a player whose account has been banned and a suggestion for the reason why he was banned was that he was trying to get Germanico to say yes or he was vocal about nerfing MLRS. Also, there was this pic of Germanico NO bot. So who is Germanico and is he better than Dealer of Death?
    Hmm, that is a tough question. DOD is tough to beat...
  • Germanico is CEO and founder of Dorado.

Dracula wrote:

Germanico is a bot who says No to every suggestion about improving the game
    Reducing our staff to bots or caricatures is a surefire way of getting yourself banned. If you've been on the Forums for some amount of time, its painfully obvious that no is not the default answer.

After spending close to 6 years pouring work into CoN it's crude to think that anyone at Dorado says no just for the sake of it. Your statement is unwarranted and frankly unfounded. I won't waste too much time with it.

12072281 wrote:

- I recently read a thread about a player whose account has been banned
    - he was banned was that he was trying to get Germanico to say yes or he was vocal about nerfing MLRS.
    - who is Germanico and is he better than Dealer of Death?
    I think it stands to reason if someone has the capability to ban someone else, there is a sense of obvious authority.

If you're here to troll, your time will be very short lived. Closing this thread as it has absolutely nothing to do with suggesting anything and contributes nothing.
    Dorado Games
    Conflict Of Nations