Adding a new language

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Adding a new language

Hi there people!

A game already offers a variety of languages from the list, but for me, it's not enough.
      So far I've seen several games out of dozens that can offer the Croatian language.

What I want to suggest is adding the Croatian language to the base of languages. There are many players from the Balkan region and it would be fair to play in the mother tongue.
      Also, it would bring more new players to the game.
      I am myself a part of this community for 3 years already. I'd also like to see the game in my mother tongue.

Conflict of Nations would be added to a small list of games providing the Croatian language.

What does the community think of this?
      bb
    • This might be one of those suggestions, that is unlikely to gather much support from the non-Croatian speaking general community, other than a cheerleading "give them their own language server".

The best audience to approach is your fellow Croatian speakers and energize them to become active and vocal on this matter, but ultimately it will boil down to whether or not Dorado has the resources and personnel to manage a Croatian server with the appropriate Croatian speaking support staff.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • akara211 wrote:

Now we come to a point when I ask you why is the Czech language in the game rather than Croatian.
      Now we come to a point when I ask you why is the Czech language in the game rather than Croatian.
      Look, I don't work for Dorado and have no idea what their resources are. perhaps they have the requisite numbers of Czech speaking support staff but maybe not Croatian.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian are the same languages with different names due to political reasons, that's what I know from some sources . Maybe that's why this suggestion is made .
      Hell, ... what do I know, I'm just a monolingual ignorant American.
      The KING of CoN News!!!