game after time passes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• game after time passes

Change always comes. Theres no way to prevent change (dont start disagreeing with this line lol) . In 2017, when the world map contained only like 24 nations,who may have thought a 128-player map will ever be released ? Countries as small as Nepal or Azerbaijan are playable which i guess is a really great thing . I have been thinking about this for more than a month . How will the game be in the future . Originally i thought about 50 years later but that is too long to predict about. So i may write lesser time than that.
      What do you think Conflict of Nations: World War 3 will be like in the upcoming 5 to 10 years
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

What do you think Conflict of Nations: World War 3 will be like in the upcoming 5 to 10 years
      We write the year 2030 and season 41 just introduced the new elite dinosaurs, whispers talk about a mysterious "Season 6" but are not to be trusted do not ask about season 6, do not think about season 6, there is no season 6, there has never been a season 6.
      The legacy code has evolved into sentience and Gaul the world is entirely occupied by the Romans AI. Well, not entirely... One small village Island of indomitable Gauls Maltese still holds out against the invadors.
      I am The Baseline for opinions