It is about Making the game more realistic !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It is about Making the game more realistic !

I suggest you care the milltray units used in research tree and make it so identical in use like in reality for ex in stealthy striker fighter in European doctrine F117 night hawk didn't have ever air to air capabilities and multirole mission
      Also in cruise missiles there is some cancelled projects included in the research tree
      Also it will make the game more Interesting and realistic if you give every doctrine more damage points depending on the doctrine for ex to make western doctrine have a stronger air superiority fighters and let eastren one have an air theatre system with more damage points than the western .....etc in all units and doctrines
    • Aggressor X wrote:

I suggest you care the milltray units used in research tree and make it so identical in use like in reality for ex in stealthy striker fighter in European doctrine F117 night hawk didn't have ever air to air capabilities and multirole mission
      Also in cruise missiles there is some cancelled projects included in the research tree
      Also it will make the game more Interesting and realistic if you give every doctrine more damage points depending on the doctrine for ex to make western doctrine have a stronger air superiority fighters and let eastren one have an air theatre system with more damage points than the western .....etc in all units and doctrines
      It already does.

wiki.conflictnations.com/Research
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Aggressor X wrote:

It already does.
      wiki.conflictnations.com/Research
      you really expect ppl to read that tho?
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Aggressor X wrote:

That's true
      But the more the game is realistic
      The more it grow and become popular and more interesting
      If it is in my hands
      I will give every country a special research tree contains its local industry
      And get the milltray units 100% identical to real life !
      It makes the game more fun and crazy !
      Even in Hearts of Iron 4 not every country has their own research tree and most of those available research trees need to be bought with DLC.
      Devs can't put so much effort into a game for free, they need to feed their family too and most players still hardly pay a dime to play.

If you want a more realistic game, you maybe should try HOI4. In most games more realism means: far less convenience, so I doubt it would make the game more interesting for most players.

More realism would mean, you would need to transport resources to your factories and research facilities before you could produce or start a research for example.
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Even in Hearts of Iron 4 not every country has their own research tree and most of those available research trees need to be bought with DLC.
      Devs can't put so much effort into a game for free, they need to feed their family too and most players still hardly pay a dime to play.
      wait are you really telling me that the devs are actually human? :gasp:
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Aggressor X wrote:

That's true
      But the more the game is realistic
      The more it grow and become popular and more interesting
      If it is in my hands
      I will give every country a special research tree contains its local industry
      And get the milltray units 100% identical to real life !
      It makes the game more fun and crazy !
      I strongly disagree with this.
      As much as I love realistic games, CoN is not going to benefit from becoming more realistic. It is a game that does not take itself too seriously. There is a fine line between fun and realistic.
      Yee Haw