FIRING CRUISE MISSILE BUG

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FIRING CRUISE MISSILE BUG

hello everyone my name on game is OMEGA-HULK today i decided to make 22 ballistic cruise missiles and 16 nuclear cruise missiles .
      on the way to enemy's city i fired 2 ballistic & 2 nuclear cruise missile at enemy troops
      when i get to NIZHNY NOVGOROD in RUSSIA i fired 1 ballistic & 1 nuclear cruise missile
      so fare so good now when i went to MOSCOW and opened fire 1 ballistic & 1 nuclear cruise missile
      instead it fired 12 ballistic & 10 nuclear cruise missiles at the same time at MOSCOW
      leaving me with only 7 ballistic & 3 nuclear cruise missiles left .
      i sent in a support ticket at 12noon close to 1pm explaining what has happen
      as you see on this thread here and yet i still have yet to hear from anyone on the support team/staff members
      so this issue can be solved so if there is anyone on the support team or staff member that could help me please
      i would appreciate it thank you . . .
      F Alonso Google Analytics Admin , in Game Name OMEGA-HULK
    • here is an update on this issue
      April 22nd 2021 - 05:45
      Dear Omega-Hulk,
      Thank you for your report.
      Please note that we are currently investigating this issue to try and understand what happened.
      Can you please specify which units you used to shoot the missiles?
      Any information you could provide me would be of great help
      I would kindly ask you to please reply with as much information
      as you can as otherwise I will not be in a position to assist you on this.
      Kind regards,Conflict of Nations | Community Manager

2 time's i get sent this and this is my reply
      okay step by step starting on april 20 , 2021 - 10:51 to april 21 , 2021 - 00:49 i payed for 257,700 goldat that time i decided to buy resources and speedup to make ballistic missiles and nuclear missiles to go to war with IRAQ witch i did a lot of gold just to get 24 ballistic and 14 nuclear missiles at that point i went to my first target city of NIZHNY NOVGOROD everything went good then went to the city of MOSCOW here is the issue when i fired at MOSCOW i fired 1 ballistic cruise missile and 1 nuclear cruise missile at MOSCOW using my fixed wing officer then going to my next target i hear the cruise missile hit it's target then the 2nd witch is the nuclear hit cool then i see and hear the number of hits go up 3 , 4 ,5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 hit's even IRAQ was lost messaging me y so many as i was lost also so i sent a bug report regarding this issue when i only fired 1 ballistic and 1 nuclear y did so many fired if i only used fixed wing officer only .
    • so on Apr 20st 2021 i sent a support ticket and on the about
      FIRING CRUISE MISSILE BUG
      witch you can read and on the 22nd i get a reply stating

Thank you for your report.
      Please note that we are currently investigating this issue to try and understand what happened.
      Can you please specify which units you used to shoot the missiles?
      Any information you could provide me would be of great help
      I would kindly ask you to please reply with as much information
      as you can as otherwise I will not be in a position to assist you on this.
      Kind regards,Conflict of Nations | Community Manager
      SO I DID i wrote this
      okay step by step starting on april 20 , 2021 - 10:51 to april 21 , 2021 - 00:49 i payed for 257,700 gold at that time i decided to buy resources and speedup to make ballistic missiles and nuclear missiles to go to war with IRAQ witch i did a lot of gold just to get 24 ballistic and 14 nuclear missiles at that point i went to my first target city of NIZHNY NOVGOROD everything went good then went to the city of MOSCOW here is the issue when i fired at MOSCOW i fired 1 ballistic cruise missile and 1 nuclear cruise missile at MOSCOW using my fixed wing officer then going to my next target i hear the cruise missile hit it's target then the 2nd witch is the nuclear hit cool then i see and hear the number of hits go up 3 , 4 ,5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 hit's even IRAQ was lost messaging me y so many as i was lost also so i sent a bug report regarding this issue when i only fired 1 ballistic and 1 nuclear y did so many fired if i only used fixed wing officer only .

so today is the 30th and yet i get no replies no nothing letting me know what's going on whats the update or anything
      :cursing: i'm so pissed i may just quite the game & delete my account and just start playing a new game where i spend my
      money on buying a 3 year membership along with the amount of million of gold i drop on each game if my since dec 30th 2020
      i spend around $1,000 to $2,000 a month and this is the customer support i'm getting :thumbdown: and still cause i want to fix this
      issue i get bored so spent about $600 so i don't get bored on waiting for support so i'm still waiting ? support team ????