User with multiple teams/countries - ID 3892980

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• User with multiple teams/countries - ID 3892980

Hi -- there is a user in control of China and USA in Game ID 3892980. The user is Zoommbra92 and Zoommbra93, and apparently his cousin also plays using Peru. I have no problem with the latter, as that would be fun. However, he admitted to using multiple countries...

I asked for Right of Way from USA, while talking to China, and without contacting USA, I was granted Right of Way. He sent me this note once from his China e-mail, too:

I be back whit the USA and Peru it my cousin on real life move are west they are my allies and they about to bring back the USA i control USA too Mexico betrayed me over there you want Mexico take but Colombia Venezuela USA Peru are my allies

I will not play with cheaters, nor will I ever play this game again if this isn't resolved. I enjoy playing Conflict of Nations, I joined the Security Council, I'll buy gold and I play frequently. I don't expect a pat on the back, but I do expect fairness. If this isn't dealt with swiftly, and I lose points, land, etc. to this two-country cheat, I will never play this game or spend money here again.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. To know your enemy, you must become your enemy." - Sun Tzu