i think that you should be able to recruit insurgents

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teburu wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

... and I want Terminators.
      not mutant camels?
      Well of course mutant camels, that goes without saying, everyone wants those.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • I think it could work as a kind of Global Insurgence-o-meter. All active players would be able to influence it, positively or negatively. Perhaps it could be part of the Espionage system.

So, you'd put money (by assigning an agent, say) towards funding either global insurgency or counter-insurgency, and there'd be a kind of influence bar or something to represent its current level. It will go up and down on its own, according to how much insurgency there actually is in the world at a given time, but players could effect its increase or decrease with their agents as well.

The higher the Global Insurgency level, the higher the % chances of an uprising occurring in a province with low enough morale to trigger one - the Insurgence-o-meter wouldn't affect the morale itself. A higher Global Insurgency level would also affect the strength (number) of Insurgent units that spawn in an uprising.

That way, someone who is expanding quickly would want to decrease the Global Insurgency meter, and could pay for agents to do that; meanwhile, someone who is concentrating on building their economy and tech, and doesn't have (m)any low-morale regions might choose to fund the Insurgents through agent actions in order to slow other players down from expanding. If you were rich enough to afford the spies, you could create havoc by pouring funding into insurgency while also hitting your opponents with Corruption Spies in key regions to trigger mass Insurgency uprisings. But it would affect them in their own low-morale regions as well, if they had any.

I think that'd be quite fun!
    • WalterChang wrote:

I think it could work as a kind of Global Insurgence-o-meter. All active players would be able to influence it, positively or negatively. Perhaps it could be part of the Espionage system.

So, you'd put money (by assigning an agent, say) towards funding either global insurgency or counter-insurgency, and there'd be a kind of influence bar or something to represent its current level. It will go up and down on its own, according to how much insurgency there actually is in the world at a given time, but players could effect its increase or decrease with their agents as well.

The higher the Global Insurgency level, the higher the % chances of an uprising occurring in a province with low enough morale to trigger one - the Insurgence-o-meter wouldn't affect the morale itself. A higher Global Insurgency level would also affect the strength (number) of Insurgent units that spawn in an uprising.

That way, someone who is expanding quickly would want to decrease the Global Insurgency meter, and could pay for agents to do that; meanwhile, someone who is concentrating on building their economy and tech, and doesn't have (m)any low-morale regions might choose to fund the Insurgents through agent actions in order to slow other players down from expanding. If you were rich enough to afford the spies, you could create havoc by pouring funding into insurgency while also hitting your opponents with Corruption Spies in key regions to trigger mass Insurgency uprisings. But it would affect them in their own low-morale regions as well, if they had any.

I think that'd be quite fun!
      Oooo, I like this, very clever.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD