Hard ressistance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AlcideNikopol wrote:

Hello,

When new war is declared 12 hour countdown will apply. During this countdown has defending country bonus to defense againts agressor ( eg 25%)

reason for this os obvious.
      Is the reason you can't countenance a surprise attack or think that it doesn't happen in war?

Trenton, Ardennes, Pearl Harbor, Operation Barbarossa, etc etc
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

AlcideNikopol wrote:

Hello,

When new war is declared 12 hour countdown will apply. During this countdown has defending country bonus to defense againts agressor ( eg 25%)

Is the reason you can't countenance a surprise attack or think that it doesn't happen in war?
      Trenton, Ardennes, Pearl Harbor, Operation Barbarossa, etc etc

Bro....did you just compare operation barbarrosa and pearl harbor? Pearl Harbor the Japs annihilated in less than 24 hours. Operation Barbarrosa started in July and stopped in December when the soviets finally ended the reich's advance to Moscow.
    • E z 8 tiger212 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

AlcideNikopol wrote:

Hello,

Is the reason you can't countenance a surprise attack or think that it doesn't happen in war?Trenton, Ardennes, Pearl Harbor, Operation Barbarossa, etc etc

Bro....did you just compare operation barbarrosa and pearl harbor? Pearl Harbor the Japs annihilated in less than 24 hours. Operation Barbarrosa started in July and stopped in December when the soviets finally ended the reich's advance to Moscow.

Yes, both were INITIATED by surprise, it was that aspect I was comparing.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

E z 8 tiger212 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

AlcideNikopol wrote:

Hello,

Is the reason you can't countenance a surprise attack or think that it doesn't happen in war?Trenton, Ardennes, Pearl Harbor, Operation Barbarossa, etc etc

Yes, both were INITIATED by surprise, it was that aspect I was comparing.
      gotcha