Healing Rate

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Healing Rate

How does healing work?

Is it a case where if in a town with a level one hospital, the unit there will gain 2hit points a day (one for the town, plus one for the hospital)?

Does the healing apply to each unit, or just to the stack of similar units as a total?

In other words, if I have two motorized infantry (each of them down 5 hit points) in a town with a level one hospital, will they EACH gain two hit points per day, or will the stack of them just gain a total of two hit points each day?
    • Hydralysk wrote:

How does healing work? UNITS WHICH ARE DAMAGED BECOME LESS DAMAGED OVER TIME

Is it a case where if in a town with a level one hospital, the unit there will gain 2hit points a day (one for the town, plus one for the hospital)? YES

Does the healing apply to each unit, or just to the stack of similar units as a total? EACH UNIT

In other words, if I have two motorized infantry (each of them down 5 hit points) in a town with a level one hospital, will they EACH gain two hit points per day, or will the stack of them just gain a total of two hit points each day? 2+2=4, 4 POINTS WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR 2 STACK DOWN 10 POINTS IN 1 DAY
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • also the healing is done over time. I'm not entirely sure what, if any, activity breaks the healing clock, nor how detailed the clock is, but I do know that if you stay in a city one hour, you will get 1/24ths of 1 point back in health per unit damaged. When I first started playing I thought the health was done as a lump sum at the turn of the day.
    • DOA70 wrote:

also the healing is done over time. I'm not entirely sure what, if any, activity breaks the healing clock, nor how detailed the clock is, but I do know that if you stay in a city one hour, you will get 1/24ths of 1 point back in health per unit damaged. When I first started playing I thought the health was done as a lump sum at the turn of the day.
      At the beginning healing occurred once or twivce a day, not sure anymore which of both, I believe it was twice.

I then suggest to make it occur at a hourly basis to make it more easily understandable for new players and the devs agreed.

So there are these corner stones:
      - Units can stand still. refuel or move while healing, but they can't be involved in combat.
      - Healing occurs as long unit are in the province/city with necessary properties, they do not need to sit in the center of the province
      - Cites heal 1 HP per day, up to a max of 6
      - Provinces heal 0 HP per day, up to a max of 3
      - Costal sea heals 2 HP, not modifiable, but certain units get their max HP reduced in coastal so might heal quicker there
      - Deep sea heals 0 HP, not modifiable
      - Healing is done per unit, so 2 infantry heal for 4 HP per day, 3 for 6
      - Healing diffentiates between unit types:
      mixing 9 HP mot inf with 15 HP (full) mot inf gives 2 infantry with 12 HP each, that will heal for 4 HP per day (needed time 1,5 days)
      mixing 9 HP mot inf with 17 HP (full) recon gives no changes, so the recon won't heal because already full and the mot inf still heals for 2 HP per day (needed time 3 days)