Issue with Coalitions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kalrakh wrote:

I can't say, I like much that pictures are not anymore required for coalitions.

But I could stomach it better, if coalition would at least get some kind of number or anything else to mark them in diplomacy.

This is just useless garbage:
      I agree, this came up once before in another thread, and I suggested at least having different ASCII characters for different coalitions.

Farging mobile iceholes!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • In Call of War, if you don't give your Coalition a 'Flag', the game auto-assigns a colour to it instead - so one coalition is blue, one is red, one is green, etc. That allows you to see at a glance in the diplomacy screen which countries are in the same coalition as each other.

There's actually quite a few little things like that, that CoW has got and CoN hasn't got! I don't know why. Do the dev teams not play each other's games?
    • playbabe wrote:

they probably do but HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
      they gonna be like

"HOHO let me note that into this very long list of to-do"
      They should also get rid of the "maximum file size" boloney. Why can't I upload an image bigger than 100x150? It doesn't make sense.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup: