My List of ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My List of ideas

My list of ideas

-trains

Building rail tracks and having trains to transport troops and supplies and war tanks with artillery and machine guns

Some tanks can hold missles

-trades
      You can go too a chat and in the trade option you can do a deal like in the stock market but just for one person

-more buildings

Basically like in ocean tiles you can build oil rigs

And other things like a big wall making it a lot slower to conquer a country

Other things can include like traps with land mines or ocean mines or big blocks of stone too stop tanks from entering so they have too break it first

-more diplomatic Stuff

Maybe like having leaders of a country and you can set options for them like they build and build or make army’s

And things like collecting tax’s or protests

-spectating battles??

This idea is not that good but just a thought

It would be nice if you can watch a video of the battle
      Like total war games

-custom maps

You can place tiles in a menu

You can name the states and country’s and choose how much they spawn with

I would love too see how this goes

Hell even imported maps and custom skins you can download from players

For example instead of infantry there’s orcs or civil war troops
    • Ma090709 wrote:

My list of ideas

-trains

Building rail tracks and having trains to transport troops and supplies and war tanks with artillery and machine guns

This already exist. It’s called military logistics

Some tanks can hold missles

I don’t get it. Cruise missiles? Tanks cannot fire cruise missiles. If you are talking about ATGMs that is already a part of MBTs and TDs

-trades
      You can go too a chat and in the trade option you can do a deal like in the stock market but just for one person

Devs will not implement this due to potential abuse

-more buildings

Basically like in ocean tiles you can build oil rigs

Arms industry already does this. Would be cool if there were raw materials around the map to take control of similar to Overkill. Maybe we could build oil rigs and move them into Oil zones or something like that

And other things like a big wall making it a lot slower to conquer a country

This wouldn’t really have a positive effect aside from slowing down gameplay.

Other things can include like traps with land mines or ocean mines or big blocks of stone too stop tanks from entering so they have too break it first
      Land mines would be nice. I believe they may be coming out with Season 6 though

-more diplomatic Stuff

Maybe like having leaders of a country and you can set options for them like they build and build or make army’s

Not sure what is meant by this or the logic behind it

And things like collecting tax’s or protests

Collecting taxes already happens in provinces, hence the income. Protest, in a way, are insurgencies

-spectating battles??

This idea is not that good but just a thought

It would be nice if you can watch a video of the battle
      Like total war games

A instant replay would be cool, but I think it would be very, very difficult to implement

-custom maps

Devs say no. From what I understand RP games are a little bit like this, but fullly customized, personal games will not be a thing in the foreseeable future

You can place tiles in a menu

You can name the states and country’s and choose how much they spawn with

I would love too see how this goes

Hell even imported maps and custom skins you can download from players

For example instead of infantry there’s orcs or civil war troops

Custom skins? What?
      Yee Haw
    • I really like how these ideas are all well developed and fleshed out. Not at all like random ideas that popped into somebody's head after a few beers.

... and ... orcs ... :S
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

I really like how these ideas are all well developed and fleshed out. Not at all like random ideas that popped into somebody's head after a few beers.

Oh god
      “Thou dareth declare war on my state?”
      “My ICBM will bring eternal suffering to your beloved fatherland! Prepare to be burned by the light of a thousand suns!”
      Yee Haw
    • Colonel Waffles wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

I really like how these ideas are all well developed and fleshed out. Not at all like random ideas that popped into somebody's head after a few beers.

Oh god“Thou dareth declare war on my state?”
      “My ICBM will bring eternal suffering to your beloved fatherland! Prepare to be burned by the light of a thousand suns!”
      Go Home Waffles, you're drunk!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD