will the plane crash or what?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• will the plane crash or what?

I have question. I have right of the pass/way with country A. Country A's plane is starting from my city and patrolling in the country B. When the plane is in country B, in the air, I will cancel right of the way. Will that plane land back on my airport, no matter that I canceled borders, right of the way? Or what will happend, will the plane crased or what :) ?

(if there is another aiport of country A, plane will change route to that aiport, I think, but my question what if there is none friendly aiport, just mine but I closed borders :) )
    • ludovit8 wrote:

I have question. I have right of the pass/way with country A. Country A's plane is starting from my city and patrolling in the country B. When the plane is in country B, in the air, I will cancel right of the way. Will that plane land back on my airport, no matter that I canceled borders, right of the way? Or what will happend, will the plane crased or what :) ?

(if there is another aiport of country A, plane will change route to that aiport, I think, but my question what if there is none friendly aiport, just mine but I closed borders :) )
      Are you trying to screw your ally?
      But what will happen is that the plane will reroute to the nearest airport that lets it land.
      So it will return to homeland airport.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ludovit8 wrote:

no, it is enemy, we just need send back our forces.

so... "So it will return to homeland airport.". Even if that aiport is over his maximal flight zone?
      (if it will happen for example in the Russia, the plane will return for ex. to Cuba, if there is not any friendly aiport there?)
      If a plane is in flight, and the airport it came from becomes locked or destroyed, it will switch to another nearby airport. If there are no airports in range to fly to it will crash and be destroyed
      Yee Haw
    • try to answer based on an observation, so cmiiw.

when patrolling aircraft lost its access to departure airport (either RoW revoked or airport destroyed), it will rebased to nearest airport (still within ferry range) so last resort it will return to factory airport (assuming it has not been destroyed).

however, i think it will be different if the aircraft is not flying or is returning to base after a mission (attack during patrol).

here's what i saw

1. my aircraft is parking in friendly airport (non-coa, but has RoW). i accidentally attacked an enemy in his territory. war declared unintentionally and my aircraft just stuck there can't be moved before he accept my RoW again. kinda forget whether it turns into truck or not, but i remember it simply stuck can't be moved. EDIT: just try it, yes it turn into trucks lol..

2. my aircraft chased enemy bomber back to its base, wait until it land before destroying the already damaged airport. enemy aircraft turn into truck as it has not finished refueling.

3. my aircraft is returning from attack to own airfield. enemy is closing to the province and im afraid my aircraft getting attack. so i demolished the airfield and the returning aircraft rebased to other friendly nearby airfield.

so i think what happen will depend on the aircraft flying phase, whether it's flying patrol or returning from attack and whether it has complete refueling.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ramadeus ().