Morale and bunkers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morale and bunkers

So I noticed that all of my core cities around my capitol have the same morale: 77%. My capitol has 100%. Both my capitol and one of my core cities has a level 1 bunker. My question is, why is the city with the bunker not at a higher morale than the others? I always thought the bunker was a morale booster for the city it was built in. Is that not the case anymore? And for the record, its a 4x game and the bunker has been there for a couple of days real time.
    • DOA70 wrote:

So I noticed that all of my core cities around my capitol have the same morale: 77%. My capitol has 100%. Both my capitol and one of my core cities has a level 1 bunker. My question is, why is the city with the bunker not at a higher morale than the others? I always thought the bunker was a morale booster for the city it was built in. Is that not the case anymore? And for the record, its a 4x game and the bunker has been there for a couple of days real time.
      Hmm. When you check city details does morale show as Rising?

Remember that lvl 1 bunker bonus is microscopic (5%) compared to lvl 5 (50%)
      Yee Haw
    • DOA70 wrote:

Great! Now it looks like Waffles petitioned Dorado to nerf the Bunkers.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD