Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Railguns are unlockable but not available right from the start - they are added to this release in the same fashion we add other previous units: players need to collect the points and then can unlock them permanently if the players have security council.

In regards to the deployables: wait for sneaky players figuring them out... I am excited to see how they will be put to all anticipated and unanticipated uses. It took us a lot of time to get the systems working in the background - but now we can expand on this, allowing units to create other units (or whatever), and that is really awesome from a design perspective.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • New

Germanico wrote:

Railguns are unlockable but not available right from the start - they are added to this release in the same fashion we add other previous units: players need to collect the points and then can unlock them permanently if the players have security council.

In regards to the deployables: wait for sneaky players figuring them out... I am excited to see how they will be put to all anticipated and unanticipated uses. It took us a lot of time to get the systems working in the background - but now we can expand on this, allowing units to create other units (or whatever), and that is really awesome from a design perspective.
      Sounds like people using helicopters to parachute heavy armor into enemy territory to me... :D :D
      ANYHOW, It takes approximately 1275 Supplies, 600 Components, 200 rares, 500 fuel, 4000 money, and 20 hours, to make a level 1 UGV.
      That takes it to #1 in terms of inefficiency.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • New

ewac123 wrote:

Germanico wrote:

It takes approximately 1275 Supplies, 600 Components, 200 rares, 500 fuel, 4000 money, and 20 hours, to make a level 1 UGV.
      Ya may wanna triple check that math there ;)
    • New

Germanico wrote:

Hi,
      sorry I dont understand how to research the railgun. It should be possible to research them now, but the system told me, that I need the season 4 badge before I can start to research them.
    • New

Orschel wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

U need to get 1k season points first
      Thank you, I just wonder why its necessary for the railgun but not for the UGV which I can directly start to research.
      Because the UGV is the featured unit, which you can earn points to permanently unlock(with security council at season's end), you are just getting a second chance at EARNING the Railgun unlock, not getting the Railgun as a featured unit.
      *** Warning: This poster is on double secret probation ***

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • New

Dealer of Death wrote:

Orschel wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

U need to get 1k season points first
      Thank you, I just wonder why its necessary for the railgun but not for the UGV which I can directly start to research.
      Because the UGV is the featured unit, which you can earn points to permanently unlock(with security council at season's end), you are just getting a second chance at EARNING the Railgun unlock, not getting the Railgun as a featured unit.
      OK, thank you all!