SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kalrakh wrote:

KillJoyRambo wrote:

just to confirm, I have over 1000 points for this season and I cannot research the railgun as I didn't start until last season so I don't have the original unlock.

Last season when you hit the point goal for an unlock the item was available to be researched and then produced right away.

None of my games will allow me to research the rail gun, I even joined a new game after reaching 1000+ points.

In another thread someone inferred that the railgun wouldn't be unlocked until the END of this season IF you have council and not when you reach the point count?
      You do have SC active?

YES

The post was edited 1 time, last by KillJoyRambo ().

• KillJoyRambo wrote:

just to confirm, I have over 1000 points for this season and I cannot research the railgun as I didn't start until last season so I don't have the original unlock.

Last season when you hit the point goal for an unlock the item was available to be researched and then produced right away.

None of my games will allow me to research the rail gun, I even joined a new game after reaching 1000+ points.

In another thread someone inferred that the railgun wouldn't be unlocked until the END of this season IF you have council and not when you reach the point count?
      THIS
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • KillJoyRambo wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

KillJoyRambo wrote:

the railgun wouldn't be unlocked until the END of this season IF you have council and not when you reach the point count?
      THIS

So I don't get to use it until September?

[/quote][/quote]
      BINGO! We have a winner, hold your cards!
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• This is the most ridiculous event prize unlock ever

It's May I have the 1000 points requirement met, I have security council and if I had the 2000 points for the UGAV I could use that right now, but I have to wait until September to use the season unlock I actually wanted to use?

I have no incentive to play until the season is complete now

The news tab specifically says you can try and use season 6 and season 4 right away and only keeping them AFTER the season ends requires SC

The post was edited 2 times, last by KillJoyRambo ().

• KillJoyRambo wrote:

This is the most ridiculous event prize unlock ever

It's May I have the 1000 points requirement met, I have security council and if I had the 2000 points for the UGAV I could use that right now, but I have to wait until September to use the season unlock I actually wanted to use?

I have no incentive to play until the season is complete now

The news tab specifically says you can try and use season 6 and season 4 right away and only keeping them AFTER the season ends requires SC
      No, it's NOT. It ISN'T the featured unit. The UGV is, which is WHY you can use the UGV NOW. They are giving you a second chance at unlocking it out of the goodness of their hearts (and game viability concerns), they don't HAVE to offer it again.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• KillJoyRambo wrote:

well you're wrong, my ticket was finally responded too and I am researching the rail gun now
      Well good for you, but that's not the way they put it out there, squeaky wheel always gets the grease.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• KillJoyRambo wrote:

go re-read the season notes, that is exactly the way it was put out
      I was speaking about how they originally put out the re-introduction of past elite season units:

SEASON 3 BEGINS

See the link^
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• KillJoyRambo wrote:

yeah it's worded the same way you can use them in games started after the season began once you reach the points requirement.

Last season I used the sub that was also a rerelease item that I bought security council to keep it
      No, it is NOT worded the same:

• In order to permanently unlock the Seasonal Unit and use it after the Season ends you must earn at least 1,000 Season Points for the Tank, 2,000 Seasonal Points for the Submarine, and have a valid Security Council Pass.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• so what i read is:

- inf can now deploy a new gadget, which is actually not bad, so we'll get to see more inf and gadgets (just in case we needed to see a stronger infantry relevance in the game...);
      - the new gadget has some anti-chopper power (not bad), and no anti-plane, so we'll get to see more planes (perhaps choppers) in contrast to the new gadget and inf;
      - More planes, and at the same time the return of the Rails, means we'll see Rails everywhere. So let's nerf them a bit, particularly in the anti-air area, because otherwise all the SAMs / MAAs will have no reason of living

Does that sum it up?

Somewhat disappointed. Game dynamics changer, where?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sgniappo ().

• Sgniappo wrote:

so what i read is:

- inf can now deploy a new gadget, which is actually not bad, so we'll get to see more inf and gadgets (just in case we needed to see a stronger infantry relevance in the game...);
      - the new gadget has some anti-chopper power (not bad), and no anti-plane, so we'll get to see more planes (perhaps choppers) in contrast to the new gadget and inf;
      - More planes, and at the same time the return of the Rails, means we'll see Rails everywhere. So let's nerf them a bit, particularly in the anti-air area, because otherwise all the SAMs / MAAs will have no reason of living

Does that sum it up?

Somewhat disappointed. Game dynamics changer, where?
      I believe there is a special place in Hell for those who nerf or propose nerfing toys. In it, sitting on a table in front of the nerfers, is the most wonderous toy that gives orgasmic joy to anyone playing with it, except the nerf offenders have no arms or legs and can't lean over far enough to reach it with their mouths without toppling to the floor. There is absolutely nothing else to do, ... for eternity.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Here is all the information:

Military Doctrine: European

Radar Signature: High

Deployable Armament Cost: 50

Radar Detection: Ground Units (HIGH)

Scout

Reveal Stealth: Ground Units

Storm Position: Unit ignores hostile target’s entrenchment bonuses, including bonuses received from bunkers.

NBC Protection

Army Boost: Soft: ATK = +3%, DEF = +3%

Wow that took longer than necessary.
    • Pyth0n wrote:

Here is all the information:

Military Doctrine: European

Radar Signature: High

Deployable Armament Cost: 50

Radar Detection: Ground Units (HIGH)

Scout

Reveal Stealth: Ground Units

Storm Position: Unit ignores hostile target’s entrenchment bonuses, including bonuses received from bunkers.

NBC Protection

Army Boost: Soft: ATK = +3%, DEF = +3%

Wow that took longer than necessary.
      So, the boost is rather negliable :(