SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

+ + + + + Season 6 + + + + +

SEASON 6 IS LIVE!
      Season 6 will run until 30 September 2021
      In past weeks we’ve teased and hinted at what is in store for Season 6 - and today the time has finally come to give players access to the brand new featured unit type!

Introducing: The Unmanned Ground Vehicle

A multi-mission capable unit, utilizing robotic systems, able to be deployed by Mechanized, Naval, or Special Forces Infantry only. The command and control of the UGV is handled using a tactical robot controller - the Unmanned Ground Vehicle adds an extra layer of protection and support for your boots on the ground. It is extremely effective in Urban and Suburban terrain.

For details on the unit and requirements for deploying it, click here

Note: The new unit will only be available in NEW games which are spawned after release
      • Tier 1 characteristics
        • Low HP
        • Urban/Sub-Urban terrain: Fast, Increased Sight Range & no speed penalties
        • Good damage against infantry
        • Low to Moderate damage against armored
        • Low damage to Helicopters
        • No damage to buildings or population
      • Tier 2 characteristic
        • Provides minor Attack Stat bonus to Infantry in same stack
        • Ignores entrenchment bonus (for UGV only)
        • Reveals Stealth units
        • NBC Protection
      • Tier 3 characteristic
        • Provides Major Defensive Attack Stat bonus to Infantry in same stack
        • Increased Radar range (50-75)
        • Significantly reduced speed penalty in hostile terrain
      Security Council members need 2,000 Points in this Season to unlock the UGV once the Season is over

Elite Railgun makes a comeback - for a limited time!
      The Railgun is making a return! Those of you who haven’t had a chance to permanently unlock this destructive unit before can now have another shot at it during Season 6!
      Security Council members need 1,000 Points in this Season for permanent unlock of the Railgun

Note: You need to have 1,000 points for Season 6 before you can unlock the railgun

In case this is your first Season, here’s a rundown how Seasons work:
      • Earn Season Points by killing units in any of your games - they all count!
      • Try out the unique Seasonal Units, available to everyone! (NOTE: Only available for new games starting now)
      • Season 6 and 4 Units can be researched from a new tab in the Research Panel. Any Elite units you have already unlocked from previous seasons are fully able to be mobilized in any game of your choice!
      • In order to permanently unlock the Seasonal Unit and use it after the Season ends you must earn at least 1,000 Season Points for the Railgun, 2,000 Seasonal Points for the UGV, and have also valid Security Council Pass.
      You will find all the details here.

+ + + Changelog + + +
      Changes:
      • Improved back end Server-load formula
      • Larger coalition image sizes accepted now
      Fixes:
      • Fixed instance where unintended war is declared
      • Fixed issue where Navy units couldn’t attack Cities after being split
      • Fixed issue where Special Forces declare war on Neutral country when disembarking
      • Fixed issue where ranged units couldn’t disembark when attack command was given
      + + MOBILE + +
      • Fixed infinite loading when internet disconnected
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

The post was edited 2 times, last by Yak ().

• somewhat disappointed
      though it gonna be like massive update
      so all trouble were just fixing legacy code to be able to let unit's spawn other unit
      well it one step to mine and deep sea mine if they willing to do it this mechanic supported it.
      just make new units be a mine and let other spawn it
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • Kalrakh wrote:

So this time it is an elite recon that gets deployed by certain infantries?

Looks like a buff for naval infantry and a nerf to amphibious

Btw what exactly does NBC protection even do? How well does it protect? Nothing in the game tells you that, so I always wondered.
      50% damage reduction from chemicals and nukes.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • playbabe wrote:

somewhat disappointed
      so all trouble were just fixing legacy code to be able to let unit's spawn other unit
      well it one step to mine and deep sea mine if they willing to do it this mechanic supported it.
      Yep, exactly. It tells you a lot about how hard it's to deal with legacy :D

But you're right, the unit is more a breakthrough for "what it opens as doors", than for what the unit is :p
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

playbabe wrote:

somewhat disappointed
      Yep, exactly. It tells you a lot about how hard it's to deal with legacy :D
      But you're right, the unit is more a breakthrough for "what it opens as doors", than for what the unit is :p
      Bah, the return of the railgun is the real reason we're happy.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Yak wrote:

+ + + + + Season 6 + + + + +

SEASON 6 IS LIVE!
      Season 6 will run until 30 September 2021
      In past weeks we’ve teased and hinted at what is in store for Season 6 - and today the time has finally come to give players access to the brand new featured unit type!

Introducing: The Unmanned Ground Vehicle

A multi-mission capable unit, utilizing robotic systems, able to be deployed by Mechanized, Naval, or Special Forces Infantry only. The command and control of the UGV is handled using a tactical robot controller - the Unmanned Ground Vehicle adds an extra layer of protection and support for your boots on the ground. It is extremely effective in Urban and Suburban terrain.

For details on the unit and requirements for deploying it, click here

Note: The new unit will only be available in NEW games which are spawned after release
      • Tier 1 characteristics
        • Low HP
        • Urban/Sub-Urban terrain: Fast, Increased Sight Range & no speed penalties
        • Good damage against infantry
        • Low to Moderate damage against armored
        • Low damage to Helicopters
        • No damage to buildings or population
      • Tier 2 characteristic
        • Provides minor Attack Stat bonus to Infantry in same stack
        • Ignores entrenchment bonus (for UGV only)
        • Reveals Stealth units
        • NBC Protection
      • Tier 3 characteristic
        • Provides Major Defensive Attack Stat bonus to Infantry in same stack
        • Increased Radar range (50-75)
        • Significantly reduced speed penalty in hostile terrain
      Security Council members need 2,000 Points in this Season to unlock the UGV once the Season is over

Elite Railgun makes a comeback - for a limited time!
      The Railgun is making a return! Those of you who haven’t had a chance to permanently unlock this destructive unit before can now have another shot at it during Season 6!
      Security Council members need 1,000 Points in this Season for permanent unlock of the Railgun

In case this is your first Season, here’s a rundown how Seasons work:
      • Earn Season Points by killing units in any of your games - they all count!
      • Try out the unique Seasonal Units, available to everyone! (NOTE: Only available for new games starting now)
      • Season 6 and 4 Units can be researched from a new tab in the Research Panel. Any Elite units you have already unlocked from previous seasons are fully able to be mobilized in any game of your choice!
      • In order to permanently unlock the Seasonal Unit and use it after the Season ends you must earn at least 1,000 Season Points for the Railgun, 2,000 Seasonal Points for the UGV, and have also valid Security Council Pass.
      You will find all the details here.

+ + + Changelog + + +
      Changes:
      • Improved back end Server-load formula
      • Larger coalition image sizes accepted now
      Fixes:
      • Fixed instance where unintended war is declared
      • Fixed issue where Navy units couldn’t attack Cities after being split
      • Fixed issue where Special Forces declare war on Neutral country when disembarking
      • Fixed issue where ranged units couldn’t disembark when attack command was given
      + + MOBILE + +
      • Fixed infinite loading when internet disconnected

Still can't research the Railgun. SECURITY Council member and all. Just started 2 new games.
    • Opulon wrote:

1 - It's definitely not a camel
      Yeah, that's already a demerit, TWO now that it is confirmed as not a MUTANT Camel.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

I will give it an evaluation, and then decide it's merits/demerits.
      No one has seen it in action, but here are my thoughts based on info available

-Assuming they are a permanent unit and can recover HP, I see it being very competitive with CRV and AFV. They may have only 15 HP at T3, but with all of its abilities and high damage it may actually prove to be a better alternative to AFV. Here’s my comparison

AFV- High damage vs inf, high HP
      UGV- High damage vs inf, low HP
      Also can scout
      Radar included
      Storm position gives huge advantage
      Army boost
      Terrain boost in city (Oh my god)

I think, had it been a regular unit and not elite, the melee meta would turn into Mech inf/Naval inf + UGV. With Naval inf already being deadly in city, naval inf + UGV will be nearly unstoppable. Mech has low damage vs inf and high damage vs armor, so UGV will fill in the inf damage. Mech and UGV are also 2 units with high heli damage, so when combined Gunship may no longer be a consistent solution
      Yee Haw