huge resource production with very low-level industries?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• huge resource production with very low-level industries?

I find myself quite a few players that even having the arms industries at level 1, (sometimes not even in all their own cities), have a large amount of resourcesHow is it possible?I don't know if it's fair play? Can it be reported?
    • I don't know, something fishy SEEMS to be going on. In my current game, other countries have production just a little below mine, despite me having level 3 and 4 Arms Industries, and they having level 1. Similar other production boosting buildings, or the balance of those also in my favor.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • One guy was putting out over 4,000 supplies a day with a level 1 Arms, while mine was putting out, 2.3 K with a level 3. His morale was only 10% better.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Germanico wrote:

Hi guys - please give us the IDs of games where this happens and we will check it out with prio... as you can imagine we need to make sure that we didn't break anything.

Thanks for bringing this up!
      Well the game I noticed this in was 3897536, but much has changed since my observation. The most egregious example "Lisbon" has been conquered, so it isn't the 4K city it once was. But if you have some means to look at history, maybe looking at this game may prove insightful.
      The KING of CoN News!!!