Season 4 Railgun is still not available.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KingJet13 wrote:

Season 4 was supposed to make a comeback with the Railgun. I am a council member and still cannot research the unit. Please fix. This is the best part of the update.
      You do understand the unit is not featured? What they meant and should have said was, "Your chance to earn and unlock the Railgun is back this season" Which means, you have the chance to earn points, and unlock the railgun for your permanent use, if you meet the point requirement, WHEN THE SEASON IS DONE.

Then and only then can you use it, if you hadn't already earned it.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • KillJoyRambo wrote:

so we have to get the 1000 points, and then wait for the season to END while we have council and THEN we can unlock the rail gun?

I was under the impression that reaching the 1000 points unlocked the rail gun for use DURING the season and to keep it AFTER you need council.

Which of these is the correct way?
      you don't unlock anything during the season; the unlocking part happens at season and
      it's just that the currently featured unit can be used by anyone
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • KillJoyRambo wrote:

sorry that doesn't make any sense let me simplify my question.

I currently have a 1012 points in the season that just began, so I should be able to research the railgun right now yes?
      NO.jpg
      At the end of the season IF you have an active SC membership in addition to the points
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD