Gen Vader EN Moderator

• Member since Feb 27th 2022
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• openwingme -

I had the last month, really big problems with the game, The bugs piled up, I play games also already a boredom, from minimum level 2, also sometimes became level 3, I thought that was sometimes the ad, but then compared the prices, so eh already spent more like 100 euros for the game but still enough, no, that's not a bug, but the prices you ask, for a just still beta version, I have lost many conflicts, because of the texture, of course I understand all that, I myself am a developer for for an online format,...

I used Brave browser, thought yess, at least texture gone, no with Opera for gaming all set up in settings, I even play Safari sometimes, anyway.

I have a mac,...
    Games disappear in the archive, I admit I also give many there, but I always look at the tag and au the first 3 digit number,, that always worked, I know the criteria, for the elite tank for a long time, he could not be unlocked, So now I have with almost all my games me on strategies ferstgelegt, but that goes yes felt 3 week not, sometimes not,... then I have the elite lying around

• shenders69 -

My account is just gone. I did not delete can someone help me

• madddddoc -

gameID=6646048. Our coalition has reached the VP limit but the game has not ended. Please check.

• FarmerJG -

It takes 24 more hours for the game to actually end to allow people to have the most VP's possible.

• madddddoc -

The but seems to be fixed

• Overcaster71 -

I am in a middle of a game cant get in is there and anybody having same issue it is game 6056407

• patton06 -

Hello Gen I am an alliance leader and I am trying to figure out how I can invite a player to my alliance.

• Wilko1 -

Hi Gen did you manage to get anywhere regarding my ban? So to message again, just that ive put £150 into the game in the last 10 days and i was second in my map, so im egger to get back playing

• Wilko1 -

Hi Gen Vager could you help me please i have been banned but have no idea why, my in game name is Wilko1

• Turantula -

Hey Gen ;)

• Clock -

Your profile picture is great