TheShinwacker Colonel

• Male
  • from Columbia TN
  • Member since Apr 10th 2022
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tifo_14 -

Nice to have you back :)

• TheShinwacker -

glad to be back. Sad that the forum is shutting down though:(

• Tifo_14 -

Yes... Are you in the CoN Discord server?

• TheShinwacker -

I was but my computer cant really handle the server, it kept crashing. It can only handle smaller alliance servers that ive been in

• TheShinwacker -

I could try again, my compuyer has recovered a little i think lol

• Tifo_14 -

I'm in there, although I don't check in every single day. I hope the Discord will be as beneficial as this Forum (with the assumption that most Forum folks will be active in the Discord)

• KFGauss -

You have a message from me in the CoN Community Messages system.

• Tifo_14 -

I have to ask - what does your slogan "Free flies and no work" mean?

• ComteJohn -

Thank you so much for the LIKE on my last post
    I really appreciated
    As I said, I will be working with great enthusiasm for the next posts
    will be recreational, entertainment content and perhaps, some informative ones.

thank you for the kind gesture.

See ya on the game ( I hope NOT, You looks like be a Nighmare playing lol )

• TheShinwacker -

Talking about my 54 gunships? lol, yeah sometimes I think I scare the enemy too much. I held off a four man coalition for over 20 days. Each man was more experienced than me. Im only just now pushing them back. I forced one to make peace. One has already fallen and the other two are on the brink of collapse. I feel pretty proud lol

• WednesdayAddams -

Damn u a kfg supporter?

• krielginaz -

hi i have gotten locked out of my account, but i did not multiaccounts, please investigate, my account name is kristall69

• KFGauss -

I'll change it back after a while - In his own way Underdog is as cool as Calvin - And, you can blame Aeneas. He's the person who told me I'm a Super-troll (Underdog is about as much super as I can project onto myself).

• Aeneas of Troy -

I think you misunderstood me, I said that IF you are a troll, then there must be an additional category of Super Troll (that obviously you don’t belong to, but certain other members do belong to).

• linsim -

Thank you for giving this insightful information. Your webpage is really good. Python io It's amazing how much information there on your website idleminingempire.com

• TheShinwacker -

And I invited you to our alliance in case you would like to join.

• TheShinwacker -

Hey Big bad wolf, To join the 'Battle of Active' I think it is a thread in the forum but here is the link, forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e/&postID=71463#post71463
    Just post that you want in and we will count you in. Looking forward to playing with, or against you:)

• Big bad Wolf -

What I'm doing with lately is as soon as somebody faces me and get rejected I'm a big defense player I like to be fighting on my home turf but so they'll they're invasion will get stopped and man they spend money lots of money and so I've been dealing with that it seems like three or four players per game get super pissed and just spend lots of money but it doesn't really matter what kind of military you have it's how you use it

• Big bad Wolf -

Hey what's up yeah let me know how I would join that game that you were talking about all active members I'm not sure I'm learning my way around discord can you play games through this quarter is it only a form for information and ideas?
    Yeah you'd probably be the best player I've ever played against and that would be so fun I mean I've had some bad luck and I played against mostly does I can remember very clearly and I have high respect for a few people they have no idea that I do have that much respect for him but it was so enjoyable playing against them they want that good they could just barely survive me

• DuCo Quits -

ax

• Tifo_14 -

O-kay...

• TheShinwacker -

It was a field trip for school in maybe 6th grade and I found this stick and it just seemed to be the perfect stick for wacking shins.... so some people went home with sore shins that day. And my user name for pretty much everything is Shinwacker.

• TheShinwacker -

The story behind my user name is quite funny

• Second Cannae -

*whacks your shins*