The Destroyer 4 General

• Male
  • from Clayton, N.C
  • Member since May 12th 2022
Last Activity
, Reading thread LANDMINES / MINE CLEARING VEHICLE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• querie64492 -

Hi I am queęr and I have faced queęr phobia in the game

• babushka13 -

SERBIA STRONG... FUCK MOSLIM, FUCK THE CROATIA... TO OUR SERB BROTHERS COME UNITE JUGOSLAVIJA SO WE CAN OF DESTROY DIRTY ALBANIANS CROATIANS AND TURKS

• knoll.reviva1 -

MY CLOTHING IS NOT CHEAP IT IS MADE OF EXPENSIVE ITALIAN LYCRA

• krangtep10 -

Ever wanted to travel to Vietnam? Well now you can with our new LUXURY travel cruise pack! Get admission for up to 4 people on our premier cruise ship, V.S.S. Saigon, and get all the perks, like FREE bar, FREE dining, FREE live entertainment and FREE travel guides! We visit 5 cities throughout Vietnam (Hanoi, Hue, Ho Chi Minh, Hrat Dinh, and Haixou) so get ready to click that camera! Reserve your spot now at vietkrang.com

• egget iii -

Hi,

I have been locked out of my account, but since the server is down, I cannot receive an email to get back in.

Please help!

My in game username is Egget III (those are three letter “i” s, and I live in Ireland.

It would be great if I could get back in soon. Thank you for helping me!

• etudani -

Love Vietnam?

Interested in learning about Vietnamese culture?

Want to plan a trip to Vietnam?

Everything you need is at vietnam.com!

• Red Snapper -

How can I stop all these trolls from posting on my wall?

• blahblahblooie -

HQUTPPKSLHGWYPYGIOHLAHIOSGBMVCVXIOXKCLNWEWOKQLHGOZLKZHGOPQKBZFYFEOKSGOZBQUEOPCDLAIPWPQIYEJSLKHQUTPPKSLHGWYPYGIOHLAHIOSGBMVCVXIOXKCLNWEWOKQLHGOZLKZHGOPQKBZFYFEOKSGOZBQUEOPCDLAIPWPQIYEJSLKHQUTPPKSLHGWYPYGIOHLAHIOSGBMVCVXIOXKCLNWEWOKQLHGOZLKZHGOPQKBZFYFEOKSGOZBQUEOPCDLAIPWPQIYEJSLKHQUTPPKSLHGWYPYGIOHLAHIOSGBMVCVXIOXKCLNWEWOKQLHGOZLKZHGOPQKBZFYFEOKSGOZBQUEOPCDLAIPWPQIYEJSLKHQUTPPKSLHGWYPYGIOHLAHIOSGBMVCVXIOXKCLNWEWOKQLHGOZLKZHGOPQKBZFYFEOKSGOZBQUEOPCDLAIPWPQIYEJSLKHQUTPPKSLHGWYPYGIOHLAHIOSGBMVCVXIOXKCLNWEWOKQLHGOZLKZHGOPQKBZFYFEOKSGOZBQUEOPCDLAIPWPQIYEJSLKHQUTPPKSLHGWYPYGIOHLAHIOSGBMVCVXIOXKCLNWEWOKQLHGOZLKZHGOPQKBZFYFEOKSGOZBQUEOPCDLAIPWPQIYEJSLKHQUTPPKSLHGWYPYGIOHLAHIOSGBMVCVXIOXKCLNWEWOKQLHGOZLKZHGOPQKBZFYFEOKSGOZBQUEOPCDLAIPWPQIYEJSLKHQUTPPKSLHGWYPYGIOHLAHIOSGBMVCVXIOXKCLNWEWOKQLHGOZLKZHGOPQKBZFYFEOKSGOZBQUEOPCDLAIPWPQIYEJSLKHQUTPPKSLHGWYPYGIOHLAHIOSGBMVCVXIOXKCLNWEWOKQLHGOZLKZHGOPQKBZFYFEOKSGOZBQUEOPCDLAIPWPQIYEJSLKHQUTPPKSLHGWYPYGIOHLAHIOSGBMVCVXIOXKCLNWEWOKQLHGOZLKZHGOPQKBZFYFEOKSGOZBQUEOPCDLAIPWPQIYEJSLK

• marzavik62 -

Ex-Miss Croatia writhes around on stripper pole as bооbs almost spill out of tiny dress

dailystar.co.uk/sport/football…r-pole-bоobs-29004150.amp

• WednesdayAddams -

See ya round :(

• skinner63 -

It's still Dre Day nígga, AK nígga
    Though I've grown a lot, can't keep it home a lot
    'Cause when I frequent the spots that I'm known to rock
    You hear the bass from the truck when I'm on the block
    Ladies they pay homage, but haters say Dre fell off
    How nígga? My last album was The Chronic (Nígga)
    They want to know if he still got it
    They say rap's changed
    They wanna know how I feel about it
    (If you ain't up on thangs)
    Dr. Dre is the name
    I'm ahead of my game
    Still puffing my leafs
    Still fuck with the beats, still not loving police
    Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease
    Still got love for the streets, reppin' 213 (For life)
    Still the beats bang, still doing my thang
    Since I left ain't too much changed, still
    I'm representing for them gangstas all across the world
    (Still) Hitting them corners in them low-lows, girl
    Still taking my time to perfect the beat
    And I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E

• Tifo_14 -

D4 - if it wasn’t very clear to you, CJ clearly said the reason why he left in this thread:

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…t/&postID=80103#post80103

• The Destroyer 4 -

ITS not my fault, he has the ability to block the user... we all know there is not no good security here.

• The Destroyer 4 -

/like no one even know the reason he left... he just left...
      IF he has a problem how the forum is ran, get a darado job as a moderator and work. like bffr

• Tifo_14 -

That’s why I suggested having a thread or collection of threads that explain the forum functions to new users. He probably didn’t know about the “block user” function.

• The Destroyer 4 -

So... Why did you put my name (twice) in your reply in the Norway thread... Claiming that it was me and wedsday's fault. Cj can figure that sh!t out himself... and if he want to leave the forum over a 1 spammer let it happen.

Can I get a amen on that?!

• The Destroyer 4 -

He need to learn this is a google forum that anyone who plays the base game can join, expect that there will be some bad apples.

• coetz116 -

Can you answer a question for me?

How can I renew my SC membership without making a separate transaction?

Thanks

Coetz

• bkn2 -

I want to play in Hungarian

• Tifo_14 -

You remind me a lot of Anna Jija - you both were:
    - 50% serious and 50% goofball
    - Avid KFG haters
    - Very passionate about your opinions and ready to defend them

Too bad she left, you would have liked her :)

• AONN -

Hi, I accidentally deleted my account, can you reactivate it for me? Nickname Aonn

• WednesdayAddams -

#OverthrowKFG dictator

• uiholeps -

Hi, my username is uiholeps, and it seems someone hacked into my game and moved my units around! Game id: 6610081

• krielginaz -

hi i have gotten locked out of my account, but i did not multiaccounts, please investigate, my account name is kristall69

• nhoso pax -

Are you in charge of destroyers? Because there is URGENT BUG in my game where my destroyers won't attack enemy units!

URGENT BUG PLEASE FIX! Game ID: 6558912

• The Destroyer 4 -

HA no. I'm not a moderator here. I have never seen this before?
      Go ask my "Secretaries"

xXWolfXx
      Maxim CM
      Yak
      Aquela
      Opulon

• Tifo_14 -

I'm back, thanks for caring about me :)

• jdhhhhhh -

Please help, i cannot build the emote swarm uav anymore!

• The Destroyer 4 -

Sorry Sr. I'm not user to ask for help in this forum. But I got a suggestion.

Did you get the required 500 season points to unlock the unit.

If your still having trouble contact:

xXWolfXx
      Opulon
      Aquela
      Maxim CM

• WednesdayAddams -

Hi there friend

• Jaxxinas -

Yesterday I purchased 50k gold for my account, the money left my bank acc but the gold is not being added. I tried refreshing, reloading, but my gold total is still the same. Account name: Jaxxinas

• cro_mudae_bts -

BROWSE - Croatian anime gifts, mudae, MEGA MAN action, video games, BTS concert tix, Iingerie, at croborn.com

• krielginaz -

hi i have gotten locked out of my account, but i did not multiaccounts, please investigate, my account name is kristall69

• The Destroyer 4 -

Sorry Sr. But I have no ability to help you in your case. All I can do is send this message to the devs to investigate the crimes.
      Contact the following:

xXWolfXx
      Aquela
      Opulon
      Maxim CM
      PrinceofHonor

• WednesdayAddams -

So youre saying this new acc isnt yours?

• zhinguwo -

Hi The Destroyer 4! I really liked the post you made today. Please come play territorial.io/ with me!

• Red Snapper -

That garen guy is really ticking me off

• WednesdayAddams -

Hey man I'm back :D