The Destroyer 4 General

• Male
  • from Clayton, N.C
  • Member since May 12th 2022
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FarmerJG -

Why did you get banned?

• Crayola Crayons -

Crayola Crayons are the #1 recommended brand by teachers worldwide! Order some today at crayola.com

• tsitsipats -

Hello, game 6889872 isn’t loading

• The Destroyer 6 -

I'll miss you old account we have some good times didn't we, almost 1 year in the running and 2 years of being in the CON forum.

• TheDude -

Chill dude.

• Judy Hopps -

Please stop publicizing the Judge that shares my name :)

• The Destroyer 4 -

TIṬ for tat

Is what I meant before

• juranovic -

Order marten furs, starlight bangles and all things Croatia!

manduzak.hr

• The Destroyer 4 -

He can block meeeeeeeee! But can't ignore meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The PFP says it for me.

• d4trollacc1 -

I'm having a bоner!

• jwraborn196 -

Thank you

• jwraborn196 -

Hey does anyone know what how to switch to a older username I went to login this morning and my game was gone and I have a different username and all my stuff is gone. But I still get notifications from my game but I get a error when I try to load it

• The Destroyer 4 -

1,000th Post!

Yay new mile stone!

• Hakaishin -

Comedic genius lmao. XD

• Pengfu -

Ummm, so anyone else getting an error when they're trying to log in? Full screen says "bad gateway"

• The Destroyer 4 -

5,000 points!

Yay new mile stone.

• KFGauss -

Please pay careful attention to what I'm about to write here, and please just absorb it.

At one point tonight you wrote (paraphrased) that I was making you argue with me and that I was trying to get you your three last warnings.

I didn't force you to write one single thing tonight.

You wrote it all. You chose to write it all. No one else. You. No one else, and certainly not me.

Take responsibility for your own actions. Whatever those last three warnings are, if you get them it will be because of what you choose to do, and not because of anything I or anyone else do.

• Tifo_14 -

Are you on Discord?

• Ikasijson -

Koop is real!

• The Destroyer 4 -

Koop? Who is Koop?

• Ikasijson -

KoopKoopyGuy. That may help on your research.

• The Destroyer 4 -

Are you koopkoopguy?

Or god.

• Ikasijson -

Yes. I am KoopKoopyguy. I left the forum some great months ago due to some personal reasons and also forum-related reasons. I'm gonna try being better this time as i unfortunately had to log out of my old account and showed to be a great a$$hole to others when they had different opinions.

I hope i manage to succeed on being a better person.

• The Destroyer 4 -

A lot of drama happened when you were not here.

• Red Snapper -

What is Black Wall Street?

• The Destroyer 4 -

Black owned businesses that are making BLACK economic gain.

Basically a Black Community that is self suffeicent. and in 60's terms a black community not depending on a WHITE mans dollar.

• The Destroyer 4 -

Look up:

Tulsa race massacre

• The Destroyer 4 -

And also a failed Black Community or wall street is called a ghetto (Hood)

What I mean by, "White Mans Dollar:"
      A black person doesn't have to spend money at a white owned business which they can use a dollar to help black businesses., When a black wall street is successful it can turn self sufficient and wont depend on white people.

• Judy Hopps -

Hello and thank you for contributing to my suggestion! Hopefully Dorado tries it out!

• milhaponi -

Hi are you the one who helps with destroyers? In my game I can’t get my destroyers to attack enemies! Please help! Game 6680014

• Cpt_Merica -

Can't tell if you are being serious in your posts/replies or if you are some sort of politically hyperbolic/ironic caricature (trolling). If it's purely for trolling, hats off to you! I won't make you admit to it on your wall so you can keep the act up! On that note, I hope you enjoy my pfp as much as I enjoy yours. I would only suggest you use a different background color. Yellow makes me think "Simpson's Lives Matter" too; we all know Maude Flanders is the only Simpson's life that matters (mattered, I guess)! Perhaps adding green, similar to the Jamaican flag, on the top and bottom would honor your Jamaican heritage. I only need to add oil dripping around my border. Once I complete this, the presence of my pfp on your wall, and soon, in forum posts and replies, shall bring balance to the tumultuous and dramatic forums once again!

• The Destroyer 4 -

Thank you for supporting my heritage.

I'm not a troll, I just speak the truth... and say what needs to be said.

• Cpt_Merica -

Alright, then on a serious note: What is it you feel needs to be said, and to whom? From what I've seen, much of your cause is in supporting newer players. You can look my in-game name up. It's the same as my forum name. I also run an Alliance called "Defenders of Freedom". To save you the hassle of navigating to my Alliance page, this is the description:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson (1787)

Our Mission: To shepherd, support, and shield new players, non/light gold spenders, from the toxic tyrants and dictatorial powers that be; we will forcefully extract the toxicity within this community when necessary.

We are the defenders of Freedom and Liberty, Mercy and Justice. We will do whatever it takes, pay any price, climb any proverbial mountain, to aid those in need."

So if you are serious about your cause, and it sounds like you are, you've found an ally. That being said, if you are truly looking to remove toxicity from within our community, the way you are going about it seems to be counterproductive. I intend no offense whatsoever by that statement. Again, if you are serious and agree with the mission of my Alliance, and find that it aligns with the values you are fighting for, then I think it best we move this to a private conversation to share ideas on how best to tackle this problem. I understand I may seem like a relative newcomer. It isn't as it appears. I hadn't bothered creating a forum account until some time last year, only lurked/researched, and never commented. I am using my second in-game account because I had originally used just my phone, stopped playing, then picked it back up on Steam/PC. My old account used some odd email that apple auto-generated. I eventually decided to just create my current in-game account to give myself a fresh start. The players I've accepted into my Alliance are primarily heavy gold spenders or great tacticians/strategists who align with our mission, along with those newer players that need some extra help. I've been working in-game, it seems you've been working on the forums. I intend to bring my cause to the forums but would be best if the currently most outspoken forum user on this issue can work in tandem. Feel free to message me if you want. If not, that's fine too. I just have a different approach that is tried and true that lies somewhere between you and KFG. Somewhat of a Tifu approach from the response I've seen on his wall.

P.S. Apologies for the wall of text.

• wlm trumpist -

No they don’t.
    White lives matter.

• The Destroyer 4 -

All Lives Matter...

This is just to support Black History Month...

I already know you're gonna say something racist so I reported you.

• wlm trumpist -

No you didn't.
      You are stupid, immature little prat.
      Black people should go back to Africa where they belong.

• The Destroyer 4 -

Cilivization started in Africa, and in a way were all related so.

• The Destroyer 4 -

And not all black people originate from Africa.

I'm Jamaican, my origin is from Jamaica not Africa.

• wlm trumpist -

You’re black?

• KFGauss -

I blocked this account of yours long ago hoping that a block would hide all your nonsense. It didn't.

That's why I recently asked xxWolfxx if the forum's block function is broken (it might be).

Regardless, I'm hoping that letting you put nonsense on my wall will keep that nonsense out of the forum threads. So, have at it, you're unblocked.

• The Destroyer 4 -

Ya I blocked the guy who says, "Issue resolved" and I can see all his stuff.

Blocking on any social media site... you can still see the person's profile and replies.

The person just can't talk to you directly through chat or video comments... or in this case wall comments.

So you can see everything I say after you block me... I just can't talk to you through wall comments, and or conversation.

• The Destroyer 4 -

Daily tip from TD4!

That might be an everyday new thing, to "contribute" and not be a, "shit-poster" as a few have said. *rolls eyes*

• KFGauss -

Not all social media sites behave the way you described.

• The Destroyer 4 -

A good some of them do... like how I'm gonna block this homophobic guy up here!

• Red Snapper -

Have I been a good fish?

• querie64492 -

Hi I am queęr and I have faced queęr phobia in the game

• The Destroyer 4 -

What did the person say to you...

• querie64492 -

He said if you (me) invade my (his) country he would "fuck you up like the f@ggot you are"

• querie64492 -

And in another article, "stupid queęr thinks he can build a frigate from an air port"

• The Destroyer 4 -

Umm... do a big report and or block him...

If you block him, you'll not be able to see his messages/news articles.

• The Destroyer 4 -

I would ignore him, Keep my head in the game and attack him and show him whose boss later on.

• babushka13 -

SERBIA STRONG... FUCK MOSLIM, FUCK THE CROATIA... TO OUR SERB BROTHERS COME UNITE JUGOSLAVIJA SO WE CAN OF DESTROY DIRTY ALBANIANS CROATIANS AND TURKS

• knoll.reviva1 -

MY CLOTHING IS NOT CHEAP IT IS MADE OF EXPENSIVE ITALIAN LYCRA

• krangtep10 -

Ever wanted to travel to Vietnam? Well now you can with our new LUXURY travel cruise pack! Get admission for up to 4 people on our premier cruise ship, V.S.S. Saigon, and get all the perks, like FREE bar, FREE dining, FREE live entertainment and FREE travel guides! We visit 5 cities throughout Vietnam (Hanoi, Hue, Ho Chi Minh, Hrat Dinh, and Haixou) so get ready to click that camera! Reserve your spot now at vietkrang.com