Evandro777 Private

• Member since Sep 3rd 2022
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Evandro777 -

Hi.

First of all, I registered to the forum, but I dont receive nothing to post my answer. So, I am looking forur help from here in this message.

BUG(OR HACK) DESCRIPTION:

I were playing at day 27 in game 4x ww3, and half of my soldiers and ships are alive after a fight.

However, when I join the game today, I receive a "Defeat" message in my screen.

I have all screenshots from today. I am not lost.

I'll no receive the gold when this match end, because this fake and bug defeat.

Can u help me pleaase by fixing this defeat bug?

Note: I play all days...I dont leave the game any moment. I never receive a "military coup" message in the journal, and in the journal dont say nothing about this fake defeat.

Note 2: In many games, like in this one, many guys is using multiple accounts in the same game. I belive that the Germany guy were using Ukraine to declare war against me, or someone else from his friendship at his social media.

GAME ID: 5981625

• Tzztzttztz -

Conquer the territory

• Evandro777 -

Did the game make any update that make me lost insta all resources, missiles, and VP when a player lost his country? At April, like I said, I lost my entire territory, however I dont lost my resources, and dont got this "DEFEAT" message. I play at the end all days ang I receive my gold. Is obviously that this is a game bug. But the staff is not answering my question...do u know someone else from CON staff that should talk to me? Because I talk with moderators at Discord, but they dont help me. I try many moderators. The only one that make me a sugestion was the guy who told me to talk with a Game Dev. But that Game Dev dont respond me has 2 days or more!

• Evandro777 -

I dont receive email confirmation after register. I alread registered here today. Why I cannot ask for help? I have an urgent issue. Someone help me pleasae. Did have any other channel were I can contact ppl from CON Staff to help me, or only here in this forum that dont work???