StormLegion828 Private

• Male
  • from In the land of the pines where the peaches grow
  • Member since Nov 19th 2017
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• StormLegion828 -

Restriction on airlifts in game is an agreeable matter. How we do it will determine how effective it is in balancing the wars once again.
    Gotta love being a member of the UN... I mean uh.. Staff... :D

• StormLegion828 -

Sing it, song, song of the south, sweet potato pie, and a shut my mouth. Gone, gone with the wind, aint nobody lookin back again!

• StormLegion828 -

The USS Nimitz, is being replaced by the USS Ford.... This is going to be a hard 20-30 years....
    FORD
    Found On Road Dead

Could have made it USS Chevy.....
    USS Ram........
    USS ANYTHING BUT FORD

• StormLegion828 -

A wise man once told me.
    "If you managed to build something my son, and you see a way to make it better than what it is. Do it. Never settle for less."
    -My father

So I built a freaking empire and forced all under my rule... why? because.. I wanted the best dagum Colombian black coffee I could get my hands on!

• StormLegion828 -

"I never judge a man by how high he is on the Mt. Rather I judge him by how high he bounces back, once he falls."
    -Gen. George S. Patton

In other words. Don't be discouraged and give up after a heavy blow or defeat. Don't give up. Keep fighting until you are dead. Other wise, all hope truly is lost.

Happy warring fellas, and galls!

• StormLegion828 -

CON MEMBER HURT FEELINGS REPORT

Date:_____/_____/_______. Time of hurtfulness:____:____ am/pm

Name and Rank of Dink filing report:________________________________.

Dink's Game number _________ And Nation playing as_________ (for file purposes only):

Name of Dink's Alliance(If belonging to one) And game coalition (If belonging to one):__________________/_______________________.

Name of Dink's Alliance/Coalition Leader:____________________________________________.

Is there any permanent feeling damage: YES__/NO__

Did you require a tissue for the tears: YES__/NO__

Did you require a diaper change: YES__/NO__

What is the reason for filing this report? (Check All That Apply)
    1. I am thinned skinned______
    2. I am a Dink_______
    3. I have over active hormones______
    4. I have a little dink_______
    5. I am a cry baby_______
    6. I want my mommy_______
    7. My butt is easily hurt__________
    8. I am a member of ___________
    9. All the above________

Name and Rank of “Mature” alliance/coalition member who hurt your feelings:____________________________________________.

We, as a member of CON, take your hurt feelings very seriously. If you don’t have a mommy that can give you a hug to make you feel better, please inform our Main Admin and they can provide a surrogate wet-nurse, nearly free of charge.

**If you need them, diapers, Midol, "binkies", and a “blanky” can be provided**

Leader of Dink's signature:_______________________________________.

Leader of Mature Player's signature:______________________________.

Girly-man signature:__________________________________________________.

Mature Players' signature:____________________________________________.

**All butt-hurt reports will be reviewed within 180 days of receipt, and a decision will be made as to what is required to resolve the issue. That decision will be emailed to the dink, mature player, and both Leaders within 2 years of final resolution. Thank you for playing CON.......Now, quit your crying and go buy some more gold. That will cheer you up. Well, it will cheer us up anyway.

Butt-Hurt Department,
    CON||