Yak Community Manager

• Male
  • Member since Dec 8th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Apollo2020a -

I can not login to this game 2737410 it games me error-1 user name apollo2020

• Generally Ugly -

Game Number 2716253. I was sent a very abusive in game message by Spain -Player name: ManniGamer. I did not like the message that included M***F and to go F*** my mom.

• LALO PAEZ -

HI, THIS MORNING AN ADMIN GAME BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT IN GAME 2719561, BUT I DONT BREAKE THE RULES, BUT THIS ADMIN WANT MY TERRITORY. THIS IS NOT A CORRECT ADMIN

• Mr Thickburger -

Hey Yak, when will there be another 1990 Europe game?

• Big Smoke -

I think this player could not saying is but possibly cheating, their name is vinnipuh, he seems to have better units, and a lot more than he should have at what hes got, he could be golding and i could be wrong about saying he is cheating, but i think its better for him to be looked at just in case, he is a lot weaker than most of the people, and is somehow able to defend against 4 giant countries and help out 3 all at the same time. i''m unsure if he is cheating or not, possibly golding, but you never know if actually find a cheater sometimes. i hope it isn't a cheater and a big misunderstanding i got, so i can actually say gg to the guy rather than accuse him of cheating.

• Yak -

There aren't any cheats for CoN, if you believe he is multi-accounting post an ingame bug report with the player names and reasons you believe he is cheating and we will investigate

• SoullessKnight -

Hi I'am bought the membership for play with my brother. But i can't do it. I can't use whitelisting option please help me.

• DeadCaptain -

Hi Yak! I read the rules, but I'm not sure.
    Can we post screenshots of a match where we were betrayed by our own alliance?
    Just for know...

• HATMAKER -

Im pretty sure that the server would fail if everyone were to come on here and bitch about all the times they had been stabbed in the back. For better or worse its just a part of the game.....

• DeadCaptain -

And the reputation of that alliance, remains untouched? I mean alliance, not coalition.

• diverpop -

Map number 2650523
    Please check this player ( ZELWOOD ) playing by SPAIN he is cheater when we attack some of us do not lose his troops even though my forces are higher than him in development

• zblizz -

BUG IN GAME 2648154 - Game does Not load
    Windows 10, Firefox, 16G RAM, zblizz

• zblizz -

Anything I can check on my end? One game loads, the other does not.

• ThePanda -

I actually tried logging into that game and it worked just fine. Maybe try a hard reload (Ctrl+F5 on Firefox) or try Chrome?

• zblizz -

Chrome is now working. Firefox is still not.

• HDPARKSI -

Hello
    Game 2594619- samschode is cheating, my units randomly disapeared, they didn't even engaged in combat.

• Eneks -

I have problems logging in one of the games(the other part is fine) gameID=2627903 Username-Eneks

• JFoulke -

Yak I sent ya a private message, let me know something, thank you

• Mornning Star -

I `am leader of alliance U.W.S MATRIX. I want to know to whom I can convert for challenges, how I can pick the players which will play in elite challenge etc.?

• Elkooo -

Good day Mr Yak . I have a big problem . Right now I playing server ID=2598267 . The problem is , I can't leave coalition . Im the only one left in coalition but Im not leader to disseband coalition , also I can't leave like member . Coalition Leader is long time out of coalition . So I stuck there . I playing serius and right now Im eazy target for other . Pls If u can fix this a soon as possible . THANK YOU

• Crazy Ivan66 -

Hi Yak, I've also read the code of conduct and am receiving abuse in game #2566107 both by message and in the game chat for use of gold. Could you also look into this please?

• Yak -

Hi Crazy Ivan66,
      Would you be so kind to post an in-game bug report including the Player names, and if the news post was used please include the day which denounced you.

Thank you

• Crazy Ivan66 -

Thanks, that's been done.

• AndyT74 -

I read the code of conduct and saw the part about being harassed for using gold. This was done against me on Game #2569580 in an article on the news feed on Day 10. Could you please look into this?

• Yak -

Hi Andy,

Yes public gold denounce is a rule-breach. Sit tight, let me handle it.

• ltningmage -

....he cheated when i was disembarking into Dublin. The player was doomed, cheated, now i am defending my territory! Please investigate.

• ltningmage -

game 2580032 joeybagadelli (ireland) is cheating. game just started and he destroyed 2 infantry with 1 hit from a level 1 superiority fighter, then finished off 2 more infantry and a recon vehicle with 2 more hits. How to report a cheater???

• Bohemianation -

you can't discuss gold whaaaaat

• CletoReyes -

Hello!

Would you be so kind as to check a player who play on 2 accounts?

I sent a letter on the email support@doradogames.com

Thank you

• TeamThree -

Also the Wiki page that covers Alliance information doesn't really cover much for noobs. We have more question's than whats covered in Wiki or the forums. Such as, does the teams have to be balanced? as long as we have 6 members each that have assumed command of the nations military can we start the game and also can we have members join up till day 8? or once a Alliance match has started no new members will be able to join? How exactly does a member assume command of the nations military while waiting for the game to start. Because when you join it does not auto give you command. we had to have members go back in the game that roaster shows they have joined and have them touch their capital and some units, attempt to build something and then read the news to make sure it reads that they have assumed command of the nations military. A little bit more clarity on issues like these to make it easer for us noobz please.

• Yak -

Hi TeamThree,
      We indeed have plans to update the wiki on such issues including FAQ's, Alliances and Game events / Map rotation. To answer your Q's:
      - Yes teams do have to be balanced
      - Game start upon game creation can either be 'Now' or 'When Full', keep in mind that Elite challenges or Internal challenges can assign a start date. The join day is map-specific, I would say it is less than 8 but more than 5.
      - So yes, players can join an alliance match even if it started, as long as it's not too late.
      - Players cannot play for each other or assign command for each others units. Each nation is responsible for his own units regardless of diplomatic relation

• TeamThree -

Hi having a little issue and I am told you are the one with answers
    2551175 our Alliance challenge isn't starting .. we kicked 2 alliance members out who didn't assume command of their units. we thought that was holding up the game. Its not balanced. is that an issue?
    TGS has 6 rdy to go and assumed command.. WTP had 10 and only 8 had assumed command .. so simple math and numerus attempts to reach the 2 we did the subtraction lol. didn't work.. and they still show up in the roster.
    so now that we made a nice size mess. we bring it to you lol..

Thank you
    TeamThree super noob

• Yak -

I manually started it for you. If you set the game to start when full then that's why it didn't start

• Bimbicile -

I have forgotten my password and login because I PC crashed. Help !!!

• Yak -

Hi Bimbicile, use the forgot password button on the login page :)

• DENIS57RUS -

Сегодня столкнулся с такой проблемой, что не могу зайти в свои игры. Последняя активность была сегодня ночью. 2 дня еще не прошло. В чем вообще проблема и куда мне с этим обращаться и кто может помочь? Требует обновить страницу, так как в игре новые изменения, но ничего не обновляет и ничего не работает. А то что я неактивен сейчас, время то идет!!! Срочно помогите!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:​​

• rotri -

ciao, era molto importante che durante l'arco della giornata venivano proposte delle "offerte" per acquisto di oro con sconti. da qualche giorno questo accade molto di rado e quelle poche volte con lo sconto minimo del 15%. questo serve a noi giocatori e anche al gioco per potersi finanziare. c'è stata qualche novità in merito? grazie

• Caminhante_BR -

hi.

Is there any event for cyber monday regarding gold promotion?
    thanks

• - SOKOL - -

I met a player in the game who plays on 4 accounts, I make screenshots, how do I file a complaint against a player?
    Where is the forum manual for such problems?

• Edward E -

I have been kicked from game since I had not logged in for an hour.
    this is new. Anyone else have this happen?

• Yak -

Hi @Edward E,
      Would you be so kind to give me with the gameID please?
      I found your username, I can see your playing a standard match. The game you were kicked from, was it a 4x game? Can you give me as much detail as possible?

• RAY 03 -

In my current game I currently have troops stuck in my city. What is the fix for this?
    Game 2488545 World War 3 64 player has the same issue with stuck troops. If this cant be fixed then I need to be compensated for the gold used on troops and the escalated process. Thanks.

• Yak -

Hi RAY 03,
      When reporting bugs please use the ingame bug report feature so that we can assist you as soon as possible. Has your issue been resolved?

• FA01 -

I am not recieving any new games except for 64 player maps. I need some help please.