Yak Community Lead

• Male
  • Member since Dec 8th 2016
Last Activity
, Reading thread The Rising Tides Update - Patch Notes 2203.16

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• maxiimu -

2109 ok mais 2922

• maxiimu -

allo

• maxiimu -

pour quoi jai ete banie 170$ pour du gold et la banie explique moi
    <

• TJTantan -

Can u pls make a world game map called east vs west?
    forum.conflictnations.com/inde…19-map-idea-east-vs-west/

• NavyVet -

So if you need help in the game, on discord or on con news please let me know i can attach my CV to you as well I love this game and am a huge fan

• NavyVet -

Pryivet kak dela hello friend how are you doing? So I have picked up some experience and applied to be Staff. I could help either on discord, CON CORM or in game. I can also speak German, English and Persian fluently and I have a good understanding of Russian. i can also do some basic trouble shooting and can type over 90 WPM. Please let me know if you have a use for me.

• Leec -

Helloooooo

• Leec -

I would like to know for what reason my account has been band

• Leec -

Why has my account been band??

• Re Nigo -

Re Nigo - 8 minutes ago
    I can’t play the game anymore. The game was working perfectly until this morning, but now i am blocked on a black screen after entering a game. I tried with another match but nothing, i also tried installing the app again but nothing. What can i do?

• Sputnik3 -

Hey yak my account was banned , after the system help told me my issue should be fixed

• Kenshi -

Hello my ingame name is Naxsi and I want to change it to DeGoat

• Ninjamaster263 -

Hello I got banned for no reason
    Today when I logged on a game it said i was banned.

• Redfenix1990 -

Hi I wanted to know how I can talk to an administrator in the game and I have not updated my profile for weeks and I am really fed up.do you know who I can contact?

• Kazami-san -

Hello, I would like to know why I am banned from the Kazami-san account since, as I see it, I did not break any rules

• dudaev24 -

How do I create a topic for proposals?

• heavyo -

The last few days i've got five or six emails saying I had a private message but then when logging in, there is none. Is there a way to open a bug report outside of an active game? Thx

• sNzzp4k1 -

This problems has been happening since 2016 I think, my games keeps loading whenever I try joining my nations, it’s happening all the time.

• Teburuiswack -

My account username is Antman171819 . I was logged out and can’t sign in. When I do with my Apple ID, another account comes up. The Apple ID is chelsealousiehersey@gmail.com please help me. I was mid game! Was a great game too.

• CaptTazrFace -

Yes could someone please reply

• CaptTazrFace -

Yes i need some help...im currently in a game but for some reason i was completely logged out of the game and cant figure out how to log back in

• Smallsword -

Hello, I've bee waiting for my account registration to be approved for a few days now... Sorry if this isn't the proper channel to solve this issue but I noticed other posts asking to be accepted on your page and thought that maybe I should try.
    Thanks for your attention to this matter.

• BQUIDI -

I am experiencing a bug with Special Forces units stuck on a permanent disembark mode. The glitch happened when I air assaulted from first traveling in the water. Now they are stuck on disembark and frozen in place.

• ONE2PLAY -

hello i would like to become part of support staff i speak english & croatian i am 38 years

• oryxil2 -

hy, I can't write in forum for recluting staff.
    I'm 50, I like this game, I'm Italian and speak english

• Navy1Mike -

I think I can help you out I am a navy vet, I have been waiting for about 3 years and I can speak 4 languages, I have been waiting and a huge fan of the game. I sent my application to support@doradogames.com

• 3May1984 -

Can I please be allowed to post?

• 3May1984 -

Can I please be allowed to post?

• KnightSight -

Hi I really want to play conflict of nations with my brother I know u think I’m lying but I swear I didn’t cheat in supremacy 1914 either what kind of proof do you need ??????

• ewac123 -

You need to spend money on SC
      If your an honest guy not alter, DM Maxim on the con discord
      If your banned from there, your prob an alter

• Adam90TVG -

Hi, I would just like to know how to report someone who is unbelievably toxic every day in global chat. Please help his messages are beyond offensive.