Yak Community Lead

• Male
  • Member since Dec 8th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ivana Knoll -

Hello, I’m Ivana Knoll, and I’m happy to tell you that you can now order my new CROKINI, part of my famous Croatia-inspired bikini and swimsuit collection made entirely in Croatia. You can also find other products, like my CROdress (regular or one-shoulder) and CROshorts for men! All the info is at my website, knolldoll.com! Follow me on Instagram for more updates!

• RobertoGhYT -

unban my account please
    my account has the name General Duck lode

• nhoso pax -

Hello, I no longer have the ability to purchase gold. Game ID: 6344471

• whatabro -

How long does it takes to approve a forum-account registration? Thank you.

• coetz116 -

Can you answer a question for me?

How can I renew my SC membership without making a separate transaction?

Thanks

Coetz

• bkn2 -

I want to play in Hungarian

• AONN -

Hi, I accidentally deleted my account, can you reactivate it for me? Nickname Aonn

• uiholeps -

Hi, my username is uiholeps, and it seems someone hacked into my game and moved my units around! Game id: 6610081

• robinfull -

Dónde encuentro a Maxim , necesitamos crear un desafío de alianzas de elite. Ya tengo todos los datos y las dos alianzas estamos listos, me podrías ayudar por favor.

• DarkVade9 -

Hello, I wanted to know how you report a player in game, I have been searching around but can’t find any sort of report button. I wanted to report a player bc of false accusations and threatening to ban one of my friends in game. I would really like to know how to report someone.

• Ceramichal -

why did you ban my account? I spent a lot of money on this game and you're going to repay me with a ban? My account Ceramichal... Rank 31

• sakkigir -

Hi idk if you are a mod but plz help me i have been lodged out of my account and i seem to have lost my password so now I can not log back in!

my username is sakkigir and i was rank 62

• Warden -

Hello can you add a report button from people within a certain level. From people who has two account on the same game.
    (Maybe level 30-50 can access the report)

• A S U R -

Account Name : A S U R
    Respected sir, Yesterday I purchased UNSC access costing 899 and the mode of payment is via Google. Play store. During purcjase i choosed a wrong product and then i make a payment. But I want to purchase some other in app purchasr. To make a correct Purchase I applied REFUND from GOOGLE PLAY STORE. After that, My Refund request was REVIEWED for lomger time and then decision made by the google play store is APPROVAL OF REFUND.
    The whole process was TRANSPARENT AND THERE WAS NO CHEATS OR HACK WAS ADOPTED.

After few moments I got a mail from GAME SERVER that my Account was blocked and then after few moments MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED.

Sir, Why this? I just want to repurchase my new product. Please restore my account as soon as possible. And if there is a requirement of repayment of 899. I am ready to pay. But Please RESTORE my GAME ACCOUNT.

I already purchased Season 8 PASS and I love to play and thats why i Purchased Season 9 PASS. Please Restore I love my ID sir.

• 123500000 -

hello I was banned unfairly this was because i was around my friends and we were in the same collation and i thought I had a second account and then I put my 4g on and then it connected back to the wifi and then I got banned I am really annoyed and I know this is a precautionary action but i was upset about this is my username and game id

username:123500000

game id: 6523469

• TGH XxZer0xX -

Hey ich kann nirgends reinschreiben.. Mein Account ist weg und ich habe viel Geld eingezahlt und kann niemanden von euch erreichen! Wie und wo muss ich mich melden !??

• vimanas -

​hi, i seen your profile specially marked, im not sure if your a mod, or have any authority, but could you possibly look into a game im playing,

we have someone making extreme progress, (not legitimate gains) i dm him being very nice, and curiously ask how much he spent on gold, and he replies he uses hacks,

he was level 1 and now level 9 since the start of this game,

can you verify if this player is using legitimate means of gold purchasing, or find out if he is abusing referal link's with bots, or something, for free unhonest gold etc, because what he said in dms was very suspicious, like blatant, said he was hacking,

he deleted all messages on his end, but i am hopping and assuming mods can still see those in some sort of log,

not saying any names here in public due to naming and shaming rules, but dm me back for details if needed

• ComteJohn -

waiting for my approve on forum.... Thank you

• Paranoia95 -

anyone from support?

• Paranoia95 -

Yak I don't understand why I was banned? I would like an explanation!

• edmelza71 -

Hello friend, I'm having trouble starting new games. I have in my file more than 50 games that I haven't accessed for a long time. Some won, others defeated and others that are still happening but I'm out now.

When I start a new game, the system informs me that I already have many simultaneous games. Do you know how I can resolve this? Is there any way to delete the file?

• smailovic -

zdravo, pokušao sam se ulogovati u svoje igre dva puta danas, ali svaki put stranica za učitavanje neće nestati i ne mogu ući u svoje igre lokacija je bosna, ali ne znam šta mogu učiniti da to popravim, možete li pomoći molim vas

• THECOMUNIST -

i can't join the game #6054606

• tuptusZW -

Why can't I log into game # 6147589 ??

• Sejmr -

Ahoj, bohužel se mi nejde přihlásit na e-mail(gmail ucet). Když kliknu na nastavení účtu a dam nastavení přihlašování tak do kolonky e-mail mi nejde zadat gmail ucet.

• Sejmr -

Tak teď to už jde, ale zas to naopak píše tato e-mailová adresa už existuje, takže furt se mi nejde přihlásit v tom nastavení přihlášení.

• Zero -

yak i was wondering why i got banned i just started playing this game recently what terms of service
    did i violate

• NirosA -

Hi plz help me i don't know how to contat support for bug. Please help me access The game is active for 24 days. No error message. Just cant access to the game for more then 2 hours

• KingNL -

hey yak i have lost my phone yesterday... got myself a new iphone went to the ap store to instal conflict of nation ww3 but i cant acces my main account its giving me a new account my username used to be ( user28296836 )
    can you pleas help me out recovering my account

• jjbarii -

Hey man, I would like to address a problem. I recently made a purchase in conflict of nations which apparently resulted in my account being banned. I had already spent the Gold on one of my games but now I am unable to play. My account went by the name CDK Mastiff. Would you be so kind as to unban my account? I cannot lie though, this did get on my nerves quite a bit as it was my first purchase in the game after playing for a couple years and then I get banned.

• SneakyRogue1492 -

hi can you help me? i cannot figure out how to post on a thread... i feel dumb but i dont normally go on forums and im having a problem in game where my morale is dropping randomly or maybe im not understanding something but it has never done this before

• Teburu -

You go to the tab "Forum" and then click on the section you want to post in e.g.: "Questions and Answers" on the top right side should be an option called "New Thread" (or however it is called in English). If you have an issue with morale I recommend using the search function because you will probably already find an existing answer.