Yak Community Lead

• Male
  • Member since Dec 8th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• darksideah -

hey Lami j'ai etait banii pour quelle raison sil te plait ?? et avant de recreer un compte es til possible d'etre debani ?? mr yak

• user91651092 -

hi my rank reset to a level 1 recuruit, please help

• koapsdr kriszia -

I cant get in-to my game

• calhapo1739 -

Hi, what is the amount of season point necessary for me to unlock permenantly the season unit?

• KyloAli -

Hi. I think i reseted my account by accident is there a way to reverse it

• Sviltankops -

hi i have multiaccount report in my game, users by nutzer93660720 (portugal), nutzer93660748 (france), nutzer93660603 (hungary), nutzer93660728 (belarus)

• lazeryon -

Hi, I am Gökhan. I want to be a manager or admin Conflictof Nations TR.I am 39 years old and good experience of this game I also speak English

• Katsandonis -

Hello, it seems that the 4x games are not spawning in the Greek servers. Can you investigate please?

• gyeiospa90 -

Hi why cant i build the e frig

• MattBooth25 -

hey Yak, I made a thread in the bugs section about my steam account around 12 hours ago. If I could have that looked into I would appreciate it.

• mortzhoe -

my rank went from level 67 to level 1 help please

• Raffna -

Hello, how can I apply for a tech support job at Dorado?

• antikfg63936;0 -

Please ban @KFGauss

• Vez Mas -

Hola, tengo un problema

• Flak123 -

The server state won’t connect in game 6910328

• ckshysilenfiek -

I can’t get to my game because it is taking forever to load

• brentsla -

Recently I visited a psychologist and realized that this would not help me. I had a lot of stress and almost depression. But I wanted to fight. I was able to find a great article westcoastsupply.cc/weed-and-hash-differences/ about using weed and hash for stress therapy. And now I know exactly in which direction I must move in order to restore my nervous system.

• heonshlp -

I can’t build any officer

• comredaniske238 -

Have been locked out of my account and cannot see any of my games

• perrine -

My game Number 6882317 will not load.

• Crayola Crayons -

Crayola Crayons are the #1 recommended brand by teachers worldwide! Order some today at crayola.com

• tsitsipats -

Hello, game 6889872 isn’t loading

• KINGWAR -

CONFLICT OF NATIONS IDEAS LIST FROM PLAYERS Players can choose to be rouge state Players can deploy sea mines and anti boat systems Players can make there own flag Nuke silos Border walls you can add to your nation for better defenses You can name your nation into an empire New game modes like a gamemode for the ww2 are ww1 Better and newer units like a super sonic nuke are a laser system to shoot down any plane Allowed to send special ops to a capital Allowed for a person to add a fort in the city To make your own nation for certain game modes Sandbox game mode to get infinity of anything gamemode and allowed to attack players in the game mode

• KINGWAR -

CONFLICT OF NATIONS IDEAS LIST FROM PLAYERS Players can choose to be rouge state Players can deploy sea mines and anti boat systems Players can make there own flag Nuke silos Border walls you can add to your nation for better defenses You can name your nation into an empire New game modes like a gamemode for the ww2 are ww1 Better and newer units like a super sonic nuke are a laser system to shoot down any plane Allowed to send special ops to a capital Allowed for a person to add a fort in the city To make your own nation for certain game modes Sandbox game mode to get infinity of anything gamemode and allowed to attack players in the game mode

• ATLBuford22 -

Hi , I’m currently in game #6794946 - player profile name playing as India ( Gay4greens ) is using racial slurs and nicknames in chat towards me.

• Akopnik -

Waiting to be approved...

• mizzarman -

Hi, my rank reset to level 1 Account name: mizzarman

• nhoso pax -

Hello, I no longer have the ability to purchase gold. Game ID: 6344471

• Tortimer -

Hi Mr Yak!

I noticed that in my games EVRYBODIES RANK INCLUDING MINE went down to recrut level 1 and now I cannot build officer anymore! PLEASE FIX!

• Volerdam 16 -

Hello Yak we have experienced a cheating and Game fixing in our game id 6787115. Player AZAELSPARDA has a visibility and free money cheat and 3 coalitions are friends whoch means fixing game. Please check the terms and conditions and the game. We request uou to ban this account because makes the game not playable !