Grumpy_Dude Private

• Male
  • Member since Jan 12th 2018
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BELLI -

Hi I'm having problems joining my games, it just keeps reloading but nothing happens.
    Thanks

• Overcaster71 -

I am in a middle of a game cant get in is there and anybody having same issue it is game 6056407

• Shitsniffer -

Not sure what happened but when I back out of the game to the dashboard (where you pick which already in progress game to play) and go to see my stats, my k/d ratio has reset to 0/0 and all of my stats are flat 0's across the board. I have to be 6 games in by now and there were stats previously. Anything you can do to fix this for me?

Also I tried contacting anyone/multiple staff on discord and couldn't find a single staff member, I'm guessing I just don't understand how that app works. ‍♂️

• Wilko1 -

Hi Grumpy could you help me please i have been banned but have no idea why, my in game name is Wilko1

• Milermaier8 -

Hi, It stops giving me experience points Im playing 3 server at same time and winnig and Im not getting any point stil on the same number for a week :( Can you help me please? My account Milermaier8

• geetansh2 -

i was falsely kicked out of my game 3286137 i am geetansh2 and i was Italy in that game me and my friend were playing together and would sometimes play on the same laptop but once we got our first strike we has stopped doing that as we learned it was not allowed but the next time i logged in i was kicked out of the game i would really appreciate if u can look in to this it would mean a lot it would mean so much if u can do this as fast as possible