BigThad Private

• Member since Apr 3rd 2018
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rspen446 -

just a quick comment on you looking for new Alliance members, don't get hung up on getting higher level players to join you, I just now hit level 50 but ever since around level 20 I could play with anyone in Con, and I 've defeated several 100 and higher level players in the game, and in my current Alliance, I only have about 4 members as I'm still looking for more, but 1 is around a 25 but he is very good and I've been showing him a lot of things about this game and he is much higher than his level shows at this point, we have one 76 level player who is another 25 or and he is very good, another only 15 but learning fast, sometimes it's better get a lower player and develop them yourself i once played a battle with 3 100 or higher level players, 3 of the top 7 or so in the game I think they told me, so I joined their Coalition in a game when I was about a 30 or so player, I thought I would learn a lot, I learned very little, except that 100 level players can be beat as easily a 1 level player, they can be broken Mentally and forced to run from the game the same as one Level Player, I ended up leaving their Coalition for only the 2nd time in all the games I've played I left due to a Variety of reasons, some were 1. No Communication, only 1 member talked and not a lot but at least he gave me a few tips that helped, one he was like a 127 player he was a total jackazz, the 3rd never hardly spoke a work, there was absolutely Zero planning and discussion of what they were doing or as a Group or anything, it was frustatrating, so i did learn a lot I should say, but what I learned was, high Levels mean nothing, treat them like any other player, just be aware they know the units, the strategy, but they can be beaten, be broken just like any other player, this game is all about Strategy, Knowing every unit in the game, knowing which units counter other ones, also knowing how to use deception, diplomacy, and picking the right Coalition members, and how to break another player Mentally, also NEVER< quitting a Battle, even when your down to your last unit, I've learned more from staying in the 4 or 5 games I've lost than any game I've won, because I've tried more things when losing, I've not worried about anything, I tried new units and things when losing, also I NEVER worry about losing a Battle, or losing a Unit, or a division or a lot of units, that's where many high level players faulter, they get frustrated and can be broken Mentally when things don't go their way, they expect to win at this point, they take things for granted, and you can break them, in that battle the 127 ranked player was 100% wiped out, the other total I broke Mentally and both left the battle leaving close to 80 plus units each on the Battlefield without even fighting an end battle, they just quit and ran away, one sent in his Air Wing Officer division to attack my forces that had landed in his Homeland, he sent the 5 planes to attack me, now this was his 1st move, no scouting, nothing he just attacked, here is what I had waiting for him, 4 SAM units, 3 TDS Units, and a Variety of ground Forces supporting them, along with 2 Five Strike Fighter Groups just out of his range nearby, waiting, on Patrol after he attacked and lost 2 or 3 planes and the others damaged, I followed them with my 2 Air Groups back to their base and destroyed them and their base, his 2nd move was to send a 2nd 5 plane Strike fighter group against me, same result, and that was it, he made no other moves, all he did before leaving the game was CRY like a baby and threaten me in future battles, I just laughed, his buddy the other 100 plus player never even offered to fight, he left the game when that one did, leaving a combined 180 or so units on the battlefield in their 2 homeland countries right next to each other, i had less than 40 units in his Country, yet both chose to run, of course they had no clue how many I had, and they could have easily Wiped me out before my new Coalition arrived and they were far away at the time, they could have easily wiped me off their Homeland and then prepared for the other Coalitions forces to move in, but they did not, because the one was mentally broken at that point, he could not fathom losing a battle or anything he expect to win, but My Point, You can't win if you don't fight, give me 180 units, I would have wiped everyone off the Map, if they had stayed they probably would have learned more from that giant battle to come than any they've ever played, and they could have won, but instead they chose to Run, how sad that was, I was actually looking forward to them attacking me, knowing I would be wiped out, but I was planning on finally learning something from them by the battle, but they taught me something, Top level players can be broken without even fighting them, in fact sometime easier than lower level players, later on in that same battle, my Coalition ran into the 3rd big Coalition in the game and they were a collection of 25 -35 level players, and I learned more from battling them than the 100 level guys, 1 of the 30 players built mostly a huge navy, I had fought very little in Naval Battles, he learned me a ton after heavy losses on my Part how to fight and defend in a Naval battle, they were much better than the 100 level guys, so I now don't care what level you are, I plan to win every battle I fight and so far I do,I'm currently on a 10 game winning streak so do worry about their levels, just be aware of them.

• BigThad -

Now is the time for all good men to join the alliance Allied Marauders! We value team players and having fun. Join today and earn more gold!