RAY 03 Private First Class

• Member since Jun 1st 2018
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RAY 03 -

In my current game I currently have troops stuck in my city. What is the fix for this?
    Game 2488545 World War 3 64 player has the same issue with stuck troops. If this cant be fixed then I need to be compensated for the gold used on troops and the process of escalating through build. Thanks.

• RAY 03 -

This is my in game user name...

• RAY 03 -

Well, was is wrong with the ability to increase my gold function using visa. I have tried to use this option for the past two days now without any results.

• RAY 03 -

Another question, how long does it take for the first inquiry receives an answer?

• RAY 03 -

I am curious in why in the current game that I am in that units are just popping up after providence has been taken over and morale is over 40? And the adjacent providences are capped as well.

• RAY 03 -

Can you guys open a world that no money transaction can take place. Would be nice to play this game on a even field and have a lot longer period of time to play.

• RAY 03 -

Well if this site wants me to spend another dime they need to fix the problem. I had the same issue today. Keeps declining my card and I have well enough on it. Call Visa company and they claim that no transactions have been denied or even sent to company from the site.