mobychess Private

• Member since Jul 2nd 2018
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mobychess -

To Teddy Edwards (Australia) world war 3 4x apocalypse
    Teddy, I not only wish to thank you for kicking Britains butt (which was funny) but also reaching out to me to tell me how you would avenge me. And Iran, I am so sorry for what Britain did to you, with the nuclear missiles and all. Thank you both for kicking in to destroy Great Britain, and Germany, thank you for taking all of Great Britain for me. Best of luck to you three players in the future!

• mobychess -

Everyone how can I research the rt 2pm topol ICBM Launcher? it is not in the research options and I am getting desperate. Please tell me how to research it as soon as possible, and as explicitly as possible. Thanks

• mobychess -

Comrades, when I built a victor class submarine, or in other words an attack submarine, I immediately thought I could use a missile, as I researched and built conventional missiles as well, but when I clicked on missiles, it gave me 3 options, conventional, chemical or nuclear missiles, and said that I couldnt fire any because they hadnt been researched, even though I clearly researched and built 4 cruise missiles. Can only ballistic missile subs fire missiles? Please tell me how to fire missiles from a submarine, I am getting desperate

• mobychess -

Comrades, new army units are being built and mobilized in my country, even though I never built nor mobilized them, I was off for a while. Is this the work of the developers?

• ___ -

when you are offline for a long time, AI takes over and starts doing things

• mobychess -

Thank you, which country are you in the games, respectively?