Garrett Community Manager

• Member since Sep 18th 2018
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• senatrice -

Hi i got a trouble with a gamer who use insult, sexual and sexist talk. He harceling me asking me to get out of country. He destroy me fearly but insult me and said i was a protitute because i 'm a women. And lot of other things. Do you want the screen?

• SoullessKnight -

Hi i can't use the whitelisting option i am buyed membership for play my brother but i cant do it.

• diverpop -

Map number 2650523
    Please check this player ( ZELWOOD ) playing by SPAIN he is cheater when we attack some of us do not lose his troops even though my forces are higher than him in development

• SHRAPNE -

Even my kayboard goes crazy. Sorry...

• SHRAPNE -

I'm sorry if this is not the place and if You are not the right person, but it's more than two ours that I can't start my game: #2583879. Of course, I war in the cery middle of a cruciak battle. I tried everythind, before annoying You, I swear! Tks.

• Hullumeelne -

User samschode is using some kind of hacks, because my tropps are destroid/vanished before he attacked me.
    Just like second and vanished and hi think that he has like to much resourses, like he build more than hes resourses manage.. .
    game id 2594619

• Garrett -

In order for me to investigate the issue, details and specific information such as screenshots, unit identifiers and a step-by-step explanation of the events in question are required.

• HDPARKSI -

Game 2594619- samschode is cheating, my units randomly disapeared, they didn't even engaged in combat.

• robertg330 -

Hi, I checked the code of conduct and do not appreciate the harassment and threats I have received about using gold through in game messages by a user in game 2590277. Can something be done about this please?

Thanks... Robert

• AndyT74 -

I read the code of conduct and saw the part about being harassed for using gold. This was done against me on Game #2569580 in an article on the news feed on Day 10. Could you please look into this?

• ltningmage -

Game 2580032 - joeybagadelli (ireland) is cheating. Just destroyed 2 infantry with 1 hit from a superiority fighter, then finished off 2 more infantry and a recon vehicle with 2 more hits. How to report a cheater???

• Thunder -

How can I change my in game name?

• Garrett -

Hi jrbot10. Sorry for the late reply. You can report a bug from the in-game screen at the bottom-right corner (image of an actual bug).

• jrbot10 -

hi, cant seem to find proper way to contact support, i missing ton of troops in a new game,no reports but i click info and shows i still have them, need help pls

• joe who -

hi, I send you mail..how can I been removed because I did not log in my account 1h...my acc is open and active 70 % of a day...very strange rules..if I dont have a time 1h, system just remove account.